• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

No more Broncorama?

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
My guess is they are going to show up at SuperCelebration. I got tired of calling to ask if they would be there at supercel year after year.

L.R.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
My guess is they are going to show up at SuperCelebration. I got tired of calling to ask if they would be there at supercel year after year.

L.R.

That's a good thing, but still, it was a chance to see some different Broncos. Plus it usually had the biggest Roadster turnout of all the events.

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
All the other shows this year crammed schedules. I believe Jeff is planning on attending SC. Not sure yet if other JBG members are doing the same. Let's hope so!!! And Jimmy, I will post another thread about seeing if we can get a roadster gathering at SC this year. Spoke with Tom (BD Mag) yesterday and he said that would be awesome to have a large turnout!!

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
All the other shows this year crammed schedules. I believe Jeff is planning on attending SC. Not sure yet if other JBG members are doing the same. Let's hope so!!! And Jimmy, I will post another thread about seeing if we can get a roadster gathering at SC this year. Spoke with Tom (BD Mag) yesterday and he said that would be awesome to have a large turnout!!

That would be great to see a big U13 turnout, even though mine isn't finished. Hopefully sometime this year it will be though. You will still have my support and presence! :cool:

Looks like I'll be going to Carlisle instead!

68bronco4bt

Loc.
Columbus,IN
No Broncorama

This blows!! already have vacation in for work and hotel room booked(no refund of course). We have been going for 8 years. Wish that they would have said something a little sooner.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Bums me out to. I really look forward to going every year. After watching the video it kind of sounds like it won't be a thing anymore. Anybody hear why there not doing it this year?

66 bronco bl

was also going to go don't know if I will make it to any events now. 66-77 no more now this, just hope to find another event for the 50 year I can drive to within reasonable distance of wisconsin

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'll call over there and talk to Pat and get the scoop

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
From what I heard, a few ruined it for all. There was reports of vandalism to Jeffs personal Broncos at the last broncorama. So that's it, no more.

Like I said, it's what I heard. But my source is pretty reliable.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
This blows!! already have vacation in for work and hotel room booked(no refund of course). We have been going for 8 years. Wish that they would have said something a little sooner.

was also going to go don't know if I will make it to any events now. 66-77 no more now this, just hope to find another event for the 50 year I can drive to within reasonable distance of wisconsin

www.FordBronco50th.com

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=264499

I would say when you are spending your hard earned money on parts, imho remember which vendors support the Bronco hobby.

If this was intended to say Jeff's no longer does, that is false. They do not get out to attend other events like many of the other vendors do, but Jeff has always been a very good sponsor to many events, including ours, When I spoke with him last week, he seemed very willing to help us out again.

He was also one of the first to put on events of his own. I'm sure there are good reasons why he is no longer doing it and a decision Jeff did not make lightly.

Canada Bronco

Loc.
Red Deer, Ab.

Come on up to the "Bronco Round-up Canada 2016" in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada on Aug 19, 20, 21. Would love to have some Bronco folks from USA at our event. Plus your dollar goes further here.

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
I was told with all the "other scheduled" events for the 50th, they weren't going to do it. I said isn't Broncorama a scheduled event every year? They also said there was a bit of stealing of items off of Jeff's rigs (knobs, hoses, cut seats, a key job) and he was kinda sick of it. They said they would be supporting other events with gift certs.

Just what I was told.....

Millar

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
They also said there was a bit of stealing of items off of Jeff's rigs (knobs, hoses, cut seats, a key job) and he was kinda sick of it.

Wow. Shocking that this happens with Bronco events. But I guess like all other hobbies, there are some bad people in it to make it harder on the good ones.

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I talked to one of the guys i know well there at the grave yard and he said part of the reason for not having the bronco deal is that it was getting too big and causing a lot of problems for the area business. He said the road would get too congested and a lot of the other businesses on that road started to complain that their delivery trucks could not get through...so long story short it's a logistics nightmare and who knows there may be a bit of truth to the other stuff but I couldn't imagine why other bronco members would do something like that to another persons truck...

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Believe it .... when Tim ( roadster u13.com ) brought his white survivor roadster there on it's first outing someone stole the original owners manual with all the original owners notes etc in it from his glovebox . THAT would keep me from ever going back ! :mad:

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Wow, hard to believe in the Bronco world, there should be a good old fashion hanging if caught or firing squad (well not really but certainly hope they would get violated in jail)! In the world of the hidden camera it would be worth the investment.

Scott C.

Loc.
Waynetown IN
That really sucks!! I enjoyed going up there. Jeff is a great guy. I just figured it was liability issues from the size of turn out and using multiple properties.