• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL np435, np205, liftgate and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncorex

Loc.
East Tennessee
To anyone who is attending the SEB outing in Central Florida at the end of September. No REASONABLE offer refused. I can bring these if you are interested:
Complete 435 and 205 combo from a running full size Bronco, that includes the bell, adapter, drive shafts, mounts, shifters...I might part out.
Complete liftgate (no key).
Stock EB front and rear driveshfts.
Stock EB 302 heads.
Stock EB 302 valve covers.
Stock style EB alternator.
Stock style 351c Mustang alternators.
351c valve covers.

I will bring if there is an interest but will not bring the big stuff if not. The t case and trans are split but are a set. I might ship after the event but want to see what sells first.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Broncorex

Broncorex

Loc.
East Tennessee
when and where is the event in central florida?

Look for the thread about the Sotheast Early Bronco (SEB) event. Camping will be Friday and Saturday nights (9/30 and 10/1) or just come when you can. The campground is on the Withlacochee River in Dade City. I will bump up the thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.