• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OBB Raffle has ended! Congratulations to our winners!

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
cdkaminsky said:
OK....the OBB Raffle is ready. On the OBB site there are currently 2 items that will be raffled. Each entry is $2. Entries are to be made at the box to the right of the site LOGO - titled OBB RAFFLE. (BE sure to put your name and phone number in the notes area....)

I apologize that you have to fill in the info and it is not already populated like the donations button to BC Broncos, but more info is needed incase you win.

I am also working on getting a few more items to Raffle. Again, if you can get an sort of donations - from your work, house, etc please let me know. These do not have to be EB related as we are basically trying to raise more money for this AWESOME project.

;D ;D Wow! I think that is great! ;D ;D

Last edited:

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Fyi

This raffle is in support of a Bronco Build for a fellow Bronco Owner deployed in Iraq! Read about it here ~ POST
CPT_D_1969 said:
;D ;D ...... Drawing to be held October 16th, 2005 4PM Central. ;D ;D All proceeds go to Operation Baghdad Bronco. ;D ;D
It is a secret from Melissa's Husband so if you need the link to get in on the raffle? Just ask here or at the above post and someone will PM you the link.

Good Luck!

Fathom

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
Fathom said:
This raffle is in support of a Bronco Build for a fellow Bronco Owner deployed in Iraq! Read about it here ~ POST

It is a secret from Melissa's Husband so if you need the link to get in on the raffle? Just ask here or at the above post and someone will PM you the link.

Good Luck!

Fathom

Thank you Fathom for posting the details. I appreciate you adding that. ;D

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
CPT_D_1969 said:
Thank you Fathom for posting the details. I appreciate you adding that. ;D
Anything to help!
Since I live to far away to really do anything for you and your family

:cool: Sunny California :cool:

OP
OP
C

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
;D ;D Pictures of items that are in the raffle so far. Good luck to those who enter. Drawing to be held October 16th, 2005 4PM Central. ;D ;D All proceeds go to Operation Baghdad Bronco. ;D ;D

Attachments

• Sirius%20Radio.jpg
    Sirius%20Radio.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 109
  • sportsterfull.jpg
    sportsterfull.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Remington%20Gift%20Basket.jpg
    Remington%20Gift%20Basket.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 115