• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Your so dissapointing sometimes!!!!!!!!! Its time for cold beers in the parkin lot and days on the rocks! And hell no I aint ready either but will be!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Your so dissapointing sometimes!!!!!!!!! Its time for cold beers in the parkin lot and days on the rocks! And hell no I aint ready either but will be!

I'm working the paperwork stuff...Floyd is gone in the half-cab, will try to post pics after while. I'm also working on the 'Food' end of OCBR!
So how's that for lessening the disappointment factor.....;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hmm, well you got till end of April to get it ready for TX, COME ON! ;)

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Cant done put in all my leave slips, we have to do it at the begining of the year! sides

Ill still be B'co broke then.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
or maybe it was his step daugther driving it "mostly" LOL

NYLES

Bronco Guru
hey yall whats up with facebook I cant post, my share/comment button dont work?

Spurdy its almost injected!