• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

NYLES

Bronco Guru
well i dont live in OK,

i got thr bronco urge but at work stopage on parts!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Mine is still broke too. I noticed on my credit card statement that I got charged for some 20" double beadlocks last week but I ain't seen them yet...if it ever stops snowing and warms up I'm going to get motivated and put the rear drive shaft back in anyway. Think I'll save the beadlocks for the crawler project...;)

Why is your Driveshaft out again? I thought you just put it in.....

David

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Why is your Driveshaft out again? I thought you just put it in.....

David

I broke the straps (u-bolts) that secured the rear U-joint to the yoke on Saturday at OCBR. I had to drive home on the front end. So anyway I got some trunnions to put it back together with in place of those weak u-bolts.;)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I broke the straps (u-bolts) that secured the rear U-joint to the yoke on Saturday at OCBR. I had to drive home on the front end. So anyway I got some trunnions to put it back together with in place of those weak u-bolts.;)

So you broke then u-bolts or the u-joint straps? Most 1350 yokes only have the cheesy straps to retain the u-joint. That's why I build the pinion gaurd like I did. You can buy a yoke that will change it to u-bolts or buy some cap girdles from GreatLakesOffroad.com .

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Okay...I just saw where oil had gone up again! %):p
and like all of you - I don't like it....even tho I work for an
independent oil and gas producer.
I guess I just wanted to vent and also to remind everyone....
you have 29 weeks....202 days until opening day of OCBR!!
Start stashing your fuel $$$ now.....You don't want to miss
OCBR on this the 45th Anniversary of the Bronco!:-*

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No sheeeet, this TX trip will be my deciding factor on the dolly or trailer for OCBR trip.

Vent away C1, vent away!