• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I know nothing;D doing inventory today and tomorrow and it sucks.:(
later all back to work

hey man, least you're around to do inventory right, and not at home searching the net for a job ;) Count them blessings.

"just had more layoffs at work yesterday"

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
hey man, least you're around to do inventory right, and not at home searching the net for a job ;) Count them blessings.

"just had more layoffs at work yesterday"

that sucks, we did too much auditing yesterday they told us to hold off today a little while;D they had a meeting here yesterday and wanted volunteers for Sunday, of course no one did plus working 12 hrs. next week. then this morning i heard that who ever doesn't show up Sunday will be fired%) don't think they will fire the whole shop lol good thing i don't work out in the shop or weekends, well most of the time%)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeah no sheet.. I was "SHOCKED" that they actually hit the Dept I moved too. Moved here in the 1st place, cause I thought it was more secure.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Yeah no sheet.. I was "SHOCKED" that they actually hit the Dept I moved too. Moved here in the 1st place, cause I thought it was more secure.

I'm assuming they didn't get you....guess you're suppose to replace all the others!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
just think all the time you could spend with your bronco!

yea i know it aint funny!

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
if i save $5. a day from now till the next OCBR event, I should be good. :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL. Exactly right ... "save that money"

Last edited:

BIGED

Guru ????
Okay I know that this is from 2010 but its what you may have in store for 2011? The brown truck just left the house with this years OCBR winnings ;D;D;D;D;D;D spoke with the guys from Marsh Racing Wheels friday they made my wheels yesterday and here they are today. What service and some real nice folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Attachments

• 100_2531.jpg
    100_2531.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 46

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Okay I know that this is from 2010 but its what you may have in store for 2011? The brown truck just left the house with this years OCBR winnings ;D;D;D;D;D;D spoke with the guys from Marsh Racing Wheels friday they made my wheels yesterday and here they are today. What service and some real nice folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

I'll check back in a couple hours.....you should have them mounted by then. ;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
WOOHOO!.....I think Paula needs to change the words to the song:
"She thinks my Bronco's sexy"......I'm just wondering how long it will take you to get them muddy!

By the way.....Gordon was blessed with a Grandson last night!
he might touch the ground by the time we go to SMORR....;D

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Congratulations Gordon and Ed, nothing like bead locks and grand babies ;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
That's cool, for both of you! Even though I know Gordon won't be on here. Wait till you try to clean the mud out of your new beadlocks! LOL! You won't like them as much. The are awesome in the rocks!

Last edited: