• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Christine, I think you motivated some of the Texas crew when you came down and put them on notice to get reg forms in sooner than later. You should have close to a good dozen of the Lonestar group by now! (or at least in the next day or so as the early bird's get there) :)

-Paul

haha - oh yeah!.....Floyd pulled SEVERAL + a couple from the mail box yesterday!...We've been dealing with a death in the family so I didn't process them last night but I do believe most if not all were from Texas!
Thanks Guys!!!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Hey Mad....MADGYVER.....
CHECK THIS OUT..............

Hawaii fares continue to drop!
Airfarewatchdog.com

– Thu May 26, 6:23 am ET

Fares to Hawaii continue to drop! We're talking $400-$500+ from even the East Coast, for fall and winter travel. For a round-up of our latest finds, see our fare pages for Honolulu and, yes, even Maui is included in on this!

Who knows how long these will stick around, so move fast!

Anyhoo, all this excitement brings us to our Fare of the Day: Philly to Honolulu for $449 round-trip, including all taxes.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Yep, gotta love those pineapples ;)

And I sure hope he can make it again this year ;)

Attachments

• OCBR 08 006.jpg
    OCBR 08 006.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Oh, and did I happen to mention, the very best mexican food I have ever had in my whole life is at OCBR :eek:

And I'm getting hungry already ;D

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
haha - oh yeah!.....Floyd pulled SEVERAL + a couple from the mail box yesterday!...We've been dealing with a death in the family so I didn't process them last night but I do believe most if not all were from Texas!
Thanks Guys!!!

I sure hope one was from Ky. Sorry to hear of the family loss. Prayers your way.

wdbowers

Loc.
Ada, Ok
got some work done on the bronco this weekend, thanks to Floyd and Christine, they gave me some seats and I mounted them today, disassembled the full width front and rear axles I bought recently, rear 9 inch has 31 spline axles, seperated 435 from transfer case and checked it out, it looks fine. won bid on some wheels on ebay from a guy from Wardville and he will bring them to me on Tuesday, Black Rock 950 15 x 10. Getting there one piece at a time.

94broncoboy

Loc.
Tulsa oklahoma
Might not be Getting to go after all. Due to a parent
Making me feel quite worthless and depressed again. And using the bronco I have to keep me living with her. I'm trying to move back to my dads where I'll be happy. Though of the happens shes keeping it to "pick up guys" or just sell it. I'm sorry everyone buy I'd rather be happy than part of the bronco family. But I will get one again. Yhat I can promise!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Might not be Getting to go after all. Due to a parent
Making me feel quite worthless and depressed again. And using the bronco I have to keep me living with her. I'm trying to move back to my dads where I'll be happy. Though of the happens shes keeping it to "pick up guys" or just sell it. I'm sorry everyone buy I'd rather be happy than part of the bronco family. But I will get one again. Yhat I can promise!!

Your mom is "Wendy" correct? She went to alot of trouble to get that for you, No way you can keep it?

Totally understand that "life" happens. Deal with it, and move forward

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Your mom is "Wendy" correct? She went to alot of trouble to get that for you, No way you can keep it?

Totally understand that "life" happens. Deal with it, and move forward

yes and there were a lot of us that went and looked at bronco's for her:(