• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2011 before anyone asks....

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
yummy, i made some deer jerky this weekend and for some reason i don't think it will make it to OCBR 2011;D but will have some stashed away for when time comes

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got the wife gathering me up some of my dads's deer summer sausage for her return trip to MO with them heathen children..

I'll have to find me a good hiding spot for it, they'll have it gone in a week..

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Um, not counting days yet, how bout months.. LOL.

Dayuum, heavy bstd huh..

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I think it's around May that the registrations get underway, keep watching this thread and I'm sure it'll be posted on here but is usually posted on it's own separate thread as well.

okclassicbroncos.net is the website, you'll be able to download the registration forms from there when they are up.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
250 days for us early birds(Monday)

Wes you're on point this year - you beat everyone to that count!
251 for 'The Boss'...ahaha (Tuesday)
Just rockin along...
I plan for Registrations to be ready and on the okclassicbroncos.net websit
by April 1st.......NO FOOLIN'!
But it'll be announced on here as well.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You still got some time to kick back before all that starts C1.. ;) Better enjoy it while you can