• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR OCBR 2017 For Sale-Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
For sale by my B-I-L.

f51403420044594daaf43734d8c78594.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a friend that is looking for a set of stock factory type wheels for a mid 90's F250. Would be 16 inch with 8 lug. He's not looking to spend much, not sure what that number is. Thought I would ask here.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a friend that is looking for a set of stock factory type wheels for a mid 90's F250. Would be 16 inch with 8 lug. He's not looking to spend much, not sure what that number is. Thought I would ask here.
I have a pair off of 95 F250. $50 too much?

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone have a good BB stock width rear housing they can do without that is going to OBCR? Havven't been able to fix hairline leak in my current one and just want to replace it. Shame since I went through the trouble of fitting a truss to the rear of it.

i have a big bearing that is bare, has the smaller bolts, 3/8ths i think. i am planning on coming.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone have a good BB stock width rear housing they can do without that is going to OBCR? Havven't been able to fix hairline leak in my current one and just want to replace it. Shame since I went through the trouble of fitting a truss to the rear of it.

see my response on the end of the thread, i have bb bare housing

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Summit turbo muffler(2.25 inlet/outlet)- Made in USA, NEW - $20
Fuel switch valve with handle and plate, as shown in pic - $20
Door strap - $5
Pre 76 D44 knuckles, drilled for heim steering(3/4) - $20 (ball joints are not good)
D20 T-shift lock plate - $5
Heater box - $15
Stock rear fuel tank, will include good sender - $30

Are those knuckles tapered? If they are tapered i will take them no need to haul them to ark

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not tapered, drilled straight thru 3/4 for stonecrusher steering

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Summit turbo muffler(2.25 inlet/outlet)- Made in USA, NEW - $20
Fuel switch valve with handle and plate, as shown in pic - $20
Door strap - $5
Pre 76 D44 knuckles, drilled for heim steering(3/4) - $20 (ball joints are not good)
D20 T-shift lock plate - $5
Heater box - $15
Stock rear fuel tank, will include good sender - $30

Hey JW, I'll take the knuckles if Fordguy doesn't want them.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Does any body need a good 3 speed transmission? No adapter housing, just the trans.

JSBX

Contributor
I have a C-4 with adapter housing, torque converter and cross member from a Bronco. Do not know the history. Fluid is clean and does not smell burnt. Has part of a rebuild sticker on it but cannot make out much on it. Asking $500 SOLD
Warn 8274 winch. Was working when pulled about a year ago. Asking $400. or trades considered
Can text pictures of winch if interested.
Thanks James.

Last edited:

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Any interest in a T-18 (I think) with a NP205 mated to it? I know it's not a NP435 so T-18 or 19. I believe it came out of a 76-78 Ford truck- not exactly sure of the year.

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a complete explorer (2000) motor, that will need a rebuild, bore is standard can have it miked. 4r70w awd needs a rebuild. NP205 probably would need a gasket set. also have enough bushings, etc to make a cross member including tubing for the 205. have the shifter also. if you are interested I will price this stuff, send me a pm.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Steering stabilizer - make offer

and damn springs I don't recall lift for them (1 pair WH, never used)
2-3 yrs old. Look back and see if I made a note of what lift they were for

Had a chance to check those springs for me yet boss? :)

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got a complete heater unit. Newer heater coil and F250 blower upgrade. Have control cables with it. The heater unit could use new seal kit. Took it out when I install Vintage Air last year.

OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
28 spline big bearing axles, excellent shape. Came out of a 1976

$60

***SOLD****

Attachments

• IMG_9637.jpg
    IMG_9637.jpg