• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2019_ Events _ Happenings *OFFICIAL INFO

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My midnight realization last night...

aa00199fa1d5689625e8d4902edadcfe.jpg

5a2645172c05f2a0c18492a1d197ac26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ummm... yeah, I think you need to fix that.........

Just came back from the whatnot shop we call Wal-Mart. Two tires ready to go. This is what happens when you make an effort to carry a spare.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Just came back from the whatnot shop we call Wal-Mart. Two tires ready to go. This is what happens when you make an effort to carry a spare.

guess that's better than on the road like last year:(

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
All loaded up cept for a few electronics... :)

Got the bronco running good, dirty mass air and a plug wire came off%) All loaded and ready to go:cool:

Attachments

• Loaded.jpg
    Loaded.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 25

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
guess that's better than on the road like last year:(

And the year before that. I THINK the year before that too...

But the good news is that these tires will be going on a truck we bought from Prizefighter and replaced with some 14pr’s later.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
And the year before that. I THINK the year before that too...

But the good news is that these tires will be going on a truck we bought from Prizefighter and replaced with some 14pr’s later.

I know that feeling a few years ago I went through 5 trailer tires coming back from OCBR I sure don't carry that many spares lol. I still carry two though, the ones I have now I bought them on the way back from OCBR again. got them two years ago at sams 10ply and they have been good so far two trips to CO and two to OCBR. oh crap I just jinxed myself:mad:

Geniusloerts

Looks like my bronco isn’t going to be ready . But I’ll still come down. I may need someone to
give the 4 year old a trail ride.

PaulC

I just let go of an RV slot reservation. Its #32, its a great spot, with tree shade and a deck. If you or someone grabs it please lemme know here.
Thx! -Paul.