• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR pre run ......... rolled it pics!

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I fixed my pic issue so for those that keep asking I got these! Ad I'm gonna thank the recovery team one more time! You know who you are!

And for any new OCBR folks this is a 3 rated trail "Rubicon, just a lil downhill", please be careful, I've done that trail 10-15 times over the years.....and know this is a tricky spot, still rolled it!

Attachments

• Nyles-01.jpg
    Nyles-01.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 178
  • Nyles-02.jpg
    Nyles-02.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Nyles-03.jpg
    Nyles-03.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 161
  • Nyles-04.jpg
    Nyles-04.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Nyles-05.jpg
    Nyles-05.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 173

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Somebody rolled on Rubicon during OCBR last year as well didn't they?

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
That's a nasty spill....Glad everyone is OK.....

Some buffing and you're good.......

Tim

BIGED

Guru ????
Somebody was squealing in there when it went over don't know if it was Nyles or Carrol :)
Worst injury was Nyles gas soaked shirt

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Somebody was squealing in there when it went over don't know if it was Nyles or Carrol :)
Worst injury was Nyles gas soaked shirt

Wife...........I know what I said.