• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR PRERUN It's that time again

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Letting everyone know that the dates for the prerun to OCBR this year has been set for July 18-19. The Arkansas Boys will be heading up the prerun this year. We'll be going over as many trails as possible to make sure there are no big surprises for all who visit us at Superlift ORVP for the roundup. We're more than happy to have anyone who wants to to join us. The more we have the more trails we can cover. It's hot, let's go wheeling!:cool:

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sure wish I could make it, unfortunatley the work situation has me we too far away. You guys have a safe and fun time.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
If it wasn't 400 miles and 8 hours away, I would love too. I don't see it happening. You guys have fun and be safe.

David

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
A Big THANK YOU to the ABBC for heading up the pre-run this year!!!!!!
You guyz are Awesome! :-* :-*

BIGED

Guru ????
Shoot im in need of a break, work and this new house is to much. even did a side job this week. Ill be there where is every one staying?

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Well, you know me, I call'em as I see'm;)
You guyz are truly greatly appreciated!!! and we hope you know it!:-*

Yep, we know it and will have a great time too. But don't you forget for a minute there girl how much you are appreciated ;)

I will be running the two's on Saturday with whoever can join me, and John will be running the three's and four's with whoever can join him. Lunch at the park together and then a late dinner wherever :cool:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I'll be scanning & emailing the maps to John on Monday.
Meeting with Gordon Fri and will pick up the last one....
but office is closed Friday so can't scan til Monday. (6th)
Ya'll have fun - be safe (take PLENTY OF WATER!!!!and stay hydrated!!!) - take good notes and.....uh......
think about us....:cry:
p.s. Thank you Alan - those words mean sooo much!

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Sure are not many posting on here yet...I hope we have a good turn out!:-[ As usual, I guess I will follow John.;) But don't be surprised if a trail cookie appears out of thin air Alan.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Cookies, I love cookies :eek:

I will be keeping my eyes peeled while out on the trail ;)