• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR prerun July 23

BIGED

Guru ????
No friday nite for me no room at the red roof ive got sat for sure they say

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I heard there were alligators all over Hot Springs being caught, and that it will be so hot the hot springs themselves will seem cold :eek:

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
plenty ice, plenty water, hopefully a breeze! too bad we can't have some of the wind that we had when we went to LEB'S in April!
(oh and sense enough to known when it's too much)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Okay, here's what we got worked out, and it was going to be a whole lot worse ;)

Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 99. Heat index values as high as 106. South southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 77. South southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. Southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 77. South southwest wind around 5 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 98. West wind around 5 mph.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I heard there were alligators all over Hot Springs being caught, and that it will be so hot the hot springs themselves will seem cold :eek:

It's so hot, I seen 2 trees that were fighting over a dog. :-X :cool: ;D

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I'm loaded also. I think I will pull the bronco to work in the morning and then pull it on over to the park around lunch time and mess around the park after lunch! I heard a rumor that John and Bubba would be over there! ;)

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I'm all loaded, no thanks to Bubba.
I'm not allowed to say it's hot this weekend.%)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Valerie and I should be there about 9:00am Saturday, look forward to seeing you all. Oh, and lets do my favorite trail first ;)