• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR prerun July 23

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Prerun date is set for the 23rd if July. I talked to BJ from Supelift ORVP this past weekend to let him know to expect us. Don't know yet if I'll be there a day early on Friday or make it down Saturday morning. We're going to stay at the Red Roof Inn formally Roadway. It's been remodeled and we want to check it out.
Come on and join us if you can. We need as many trails run as possible to minimize any surprises before the roundup. This may be the only chance I get this year to see the park so any help with trail conditions would be great.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
i won't be able to make it but let us know if the red roof inn is a lot better than the roachway was. but i did like the heart shaped Jacuzzi at the other one;D

lilthom

Bronco Guru
Can't join you

I would love to be a part of the pre-run but it is 6 hours each way for me. Maybe after I retire I can start helping out with this part of the event. Have fun and be careful.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
i won't be able to make it but let us know if the red roof inn is a lot better than the roachway was. but i did like the heart shaped Jacuzzi at the other one;D

Save that $$$ for Sept! ;)

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I'm in! Not sure about Friday but can be there early Saturday. Are you saying staying Saturday night?

Pretty sure we will. Want to spend the day at the park and not have to worry about loading up and hauling it home.

BIGED

Guru ????
this thread needs a pic

Attachments

• 100_2409.jpg
    100_2409.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 49

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Everybody likes pics......

Attachments

• DSC01473.jpg
    DSC01473.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 32

BIGED

Guru ????
He must be fishing CUZ I know he would have something to say about this;D;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Guess we're opting for the Red Roof too - Knights Inn is apparently full that wkend - 100- & 200 Room # are the ones that have been remod. according
to my 'spies' who were there this wkend for the Hog Rally.....
guess I better be bookin that room!!!!! We'll be there prob. 8pm on Friday.
and staying Sat. too. (or at least that's the plan at the moment!!!!)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Prerun date is set for the 23rd if July. I talked to BJ from Supelift ORVP this past weekend to let him know to expect us. Don't know yet if I'll be there a day early on Friday or make it down Saturday morning. We're going to stay at the Red Roof Inn formally Roadway. It's been remodeled and we want to check it out.
Come on and join us if you can. We need as many trails run as possible to minimize any surprises before the roundup. This may be the only chance I get this year to see the park so any help with trail conditions would be great.

John - just booked Red Roof for late arrival on Fri. pm. staying Sat. too.
see ya then!

BIGED

Guru ????
Ive got a room at the red roof as well, for sat nite only ill just meet everyone at the park sat morning;D