• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR PRERUN It's that time again

BIGED

Guru ????
a few pics

Attachments

• 100_2000.jpg
    100_2000.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_1997.jpg
    100_1997.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1992.jpg
    100_1992.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 12

BIGED

Guru ????
a few more

Attachments

• 100_1995.jpg
    100_1995.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_1990.jpg
    100_1990.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_2001.jpg
    100_2001.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 15

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Great pictures guys, it looks like one heck of a fun and productive time was had by all. I missed you guys and the adventure we usually share, but don't feel to bad for me, Valerie and I were able to play with our new Harley a little and that was pretty fun ;)

Attachments

• Screamin Eagle 001p.jpg
    Screamin Eagle 001p.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Harley 008p.jpg
    Harley 008p.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 18

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Now to make some much needed upgrades;D

Upgrading is good .... just make sure it is rolling at OCBR! Remember last year we had just as much fun on the 2&3s as can be had on the 4&5s. ;D The important thing is to have it ready to go in Sept. ;)

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Great pictures guys, it looks like one heck of a fun and productive time was had by all. I missed you guys and the adventure we usually share, but don't feel to bad for me, Valerie and I were able to play with our new Harley a little and that was pretty fun ;)

Nice bike Astark! We missed all of you guys that could not make it....if we can make a mid August run I sure hope you can make it...;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I should be able to make the next one and really hated to miss this one, but I have a twenty minute response requirement that just could not be met from Hot Springs.

Attachments

• Screamin Eagle 014p.jpg
    Screamin Eagle 014p.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Harley 024p.jpg
    Harley 024p.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 34

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I should be able to make the next one and really hated to miss this one, but I have a twenty minute response requirement that just could not be met from Hot Springs.

hum.....not that I'd want you to try it - but that 'S.E.' Harley
might have......:eek: now don't go gettin' no tickets! it's not
good for your image!:-*

YellowBronc

Bronco God

Look'n good Alan. At first I couldn't imagine you on a bike but now that I see it.............it looks like it was made for you.

You gonna have a cup holder installed for your coffee and cig's?

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WOW, you guys did some wheeling, the pictures probably doesn't do the fun you had justice. Ed hanging with you guys on his 33's and 1 locker I'm guessing had his work cut out for him....Looks like he handled it very well as expected, good job there Ed.

Nice Harley Alan, first thing came to my mind when I looked at that picture of you on it from the side was Wild Hogs..lol.

Last edited:

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Looks like a great time.

Rick does that mean your are going to run 4-5's this year?? You can follow me! If not you can hitch a ride or too!

Alan, you do look good on a bike. I'm with Don and would not have picured you on one.

David

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Rick does that mean your are going to run 4-5's this year?? You can follow me! If not you can hitch a ride or too!

David

I like the difficulty just not the body damage...so some trails like the can opener, gorge and slammer I am in for sure, but some we did like 4 fingers, I might just hitch a ride with you! %) My rig appears to be fairly capable, I just hate to beat the body up when I am getting ready to build a crawler just for that purpose.

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
WOW, you guys did some wheeling, the pictures probably doesn't do the fun you had justice. Ed hanging with you guys on his 33's and 1 locker I'm guessing had his work cut out for him....Looks like he handled it very well as expected, god job there Ed.

No one I know other than ED could have made those trails as well as he did. It was tough, but he made it. ;)

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I've never ran 4 fingers...we did a lot of the same ones over a couple times last year. I'd like to cover more ground and do more trails this year, I know that's our groups fault .... kinda. I started out on Tuesday and then did the same ones again later in the week, then again on the night run. It's all fun, I might have more trouble getting over some of the big obstacles this year. %)

I wish we could go tomorrow, I'll just wait patently. ;D

David

rmfreeze

Loc.
Benton, Arkansas
I like the difficulty just not the body damage...

I couldn't tell you were worried - you hammered right through there. ;D I'm still not sure how you made it without coming down on a rocker. I know I came down on sliders, skid pan, diffs, and bumpers! I even noticed a brake line that looks about 50% pinched. :mad:

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I couldn't tell you were worried - you hammered right through there. ;D I'm still not sure how you made it without coming down on a rocker. I know I came down on sliders, skid pan, diffs, and bumpers! I even noticed a brake line that looks about 50% pinched. :mad:

While I managed to not break any 5' rocks in half like you did Robert :eek: , I did manage to bang the bottom of both bumpers and get a few more scrapes on my wheels, but so far that is the only damage I can see. I will get under it later this week and check everything out close....and will likely find more goodies that need attention.:(