• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hope they didn't really drive that bronco in Memphis! They filmed one episode in Oxford back in the spring.

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone notice that the girls in the new Charlie's Angles Movie Trailer are Driving an EB? They also blow up a Jeep. ;D

Attachments

• Charlies Angles Bronco.jpg
    Charlies Angles Bronco.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 64

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
In the Netflix show "GLOW" one of the characters drives a topless ginger colored EB. Season 3 has actual scenes of it being driven.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Anyone notice that the girls in the new Charlie's Angles Movie Trailer are Driving an EB? They also blow up a Jeep. ;D

Nope, based on the small holes in windshield, looks like they removed the vacuum wipers on an early model.

Guess I have been around too long, I don't even bother looking at all these remakes they are doing... I think the Studios have run out of Original ideas. :p

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And this is what we call a target-rich environment...;D
(Courtesy of Walt Disney)

IMG_5679 cr (Large).jpg
IMG_5682 cr (Large).jpg
IMG_5683 cr (Large).jpg

A later Dean Jones vehicle, not very interesting but their choice of filming in a small CO mountain town was good for Bronco sightings.
Notice in the second pic the rear liftgate seal already failing!

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha, oldie but goodie...

And this is what we call a target-rich environment...;D
(Courtesy of Walt Disney)

A later Dean Jones vehicle, not very interesting but their choice of filming in a small CO mountain town was good for Bronco sightings.
Notice in the second pic the rear liftgate seal already failing!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Commercial for the upcoming "Brand New Musclecar" season. Last year they built a new Yenko after acquiring the rights to the Yenko name.
Guess it was popular enough that the same group is building a new Bronco.

Not sure if they do it from scratch, with new VIN, or use the core of an original, but they're calling it a '66 model.
We will see... And I believe we'll see some more familiar faces this time too.

IMG_5713 cr (Large).jpg

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
That pic has been around, but def a classic..

muscle car and XOR need to get some more fords in the mix

Commercial for the upcoming "Brand New Musclecar" season. Last year they built a new Yenko after acquiring the rights to the Yenko name.

Not sure if they do it from scratch, with new VIN, or use the core of an original, but they're calling it a '66 model.

View attachment 485548

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA

View attachment 485548

Paul

I saw that the other day, but there's a guy with a totally stock red'66 just south of Portland. He showed up at the NW Roundup with it and an old Apache tent trailer. He's using that old photo for a build plan.
His Bronco even has eyebrows!