• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
commercial for next resident evil movie at the theatre today. Pretty sure seen a bronco in there.

nobodysfool

Loc.
wheatfield,new york
sears commerical

saw a sears commerical today and at a quick glance i see an eb.so i get my laptop go to youtube there it was.go to youtube sears commerical the beach check it out!

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
saw a sears commerical today and at a quick glance i see an eb.so i get my laptop go to youtube there it was.go to youtube sears commerical the beach check it out!

Just saw that one too...Light green EB ;D

jlewan001

Loc.
Thorp, WI
Saw the one on the sears commercial. It has side marker lights and the 4 screws in the headlight bezels, so must be a 1971 or newer. Anyone else have any tips on guessing the year?

dougyounger

Contributor
Bronco in Magazine Ad

Wasn't sure if this was the right thread to post but I found the following picture in a Men's Health magazine advertisement.

The photo definitely isn't what I picture when I think of a Bronco get-together!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 96

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, not quite one of our types of bronco get togethers is it man....

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Did anyone see the white Bronco in the background during the Today show special on Elvis Presley this morning? Elvis, Priscilla, and Lisa Marie were driving by it in a golf cart. I want THAT Bronco. :)

nobodysfool

Loc.
wheatfield,new york
hall pass

im am sure this is on here some where but i just watched the movie hall pass.in case anyone has not seen it about the last 25min of the movie there is a nice lite blue hard top uncut in there they show it twice.one is a very good shot.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Anyone notice the green topless Bronco in the backgound during the first few seconds of a sonic commercial? I thought it was a Bronco so I rewound my DVR and yep... it was. It is way back on the right and is on just for a few seconds.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
My wife was watching one of her house remodling shows (Home By Novogratz) over the weekend. She yelled out to the shop to come inside quick. It was one of the designers 40th birthday and Her husband surprised her with a nice red halfcab EB. It was really nice.

sstclair

On the History Channel today during "Modern Marvels" they had a stint on rock crawling. Carl Nielson in his EB got several nice shots! It's a little dated, particularly by the Cage logos, but it was fun to see. Kind of ironic, an early Bronco being a modern marvel...
-Steve

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Just saw the preview for the new Resident Evil movie and they have a bronco at the very end of the preview. Looks like it was green.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2