• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finally seen the other one in Sonic commercial, green one sitting off to the right in the front spot..

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Think I saw one in an aerial shot on the old "Adam-12" Season 5 Episode 10. Looked to be an all white with hardtop parked, as they drove by.

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
CRAP someone Fubarred their winch bumper on a AFV episode 2 seconds ago, anyone here?

Holy Crap, watching AFV and it showed a Blue EB with a winch bumper strapped to a tree and reversed the sh it out of it and tore the bumper right off!!@#$%^&*( anyone on the list belong to that video????? I want to know how that bumper was mount.............So I don't do the same:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
PS Bronc was black soft topped and doorless and blue. Anyone? Anyone?

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
On Velocity TV A stock 74 on Mechum just went for 32K .The buyer raised his bid twice to get the seller to drop the reserve.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wonder if that was the same one that the owner didn't take 30k for at another time?
That one had "factory air conditioning" too. Thought that was pretty funny.

A '76 went for 36.5k in March. Very nice, but not custom and not even finished.
What are these people thinking!

Paul

nathan.hall1

Loc.
Central Washington
I didnt scroll through all the threads but there is one on Sons Of Anarchy as a cop Car, Then i did a search of the thread and saw all the posts on it. well anyway it was still cool

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Redbull has a show that follows some Mountain Bikers called "Life Behind Bars." Episode 2 they take a trip to Santa Cruz and I spotted this Bronco in it. They jumped over the Bronco a couple times and then the Bronco owner jumped the gap as well. Anyone here?? The scene is at 7:30:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N3CRp-JnDo

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Untit6led.jpg
    Untit6led.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 40

JimAndA72

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
I just decided to see if I could finally come up with a release date for the movie that my Bronco is supposed to be in. It premiered at the Montreal Comiccon Horrorfest just a couple days ago. I don't know if they actually used the footage with my Bronco. I hope they did because I hung out there for about 8 hours that night and it was pretty cold and I wasn't dressed warm enough. Anyway, there were some fun parts of being there, like watching the drag races, but most of it was pretty slow. I was standing about 20 feet behind the director as he watched the filming on the monitor and I could see my Bronco really well behind the two characters while they were having a conversation. Here's a link to the movie's website. Check out the trailer. Looks like it might be good. Keep in mind it's Indy... http://www.nightscapemovie.com/index.html My Bronco isn't in the trailer, btw

I was at a cruise-in with my '72 and some guy comes and asks me if he can use my bronco in a movie. I said "sure as long as you don't blow it up" He got my info and i heard from his production assistant a couple weeks later. Anyway, it was a night shoot, the movie is called Nightscape (there's a trailer if you google it but that was before my bronco's scene.) My bronco fills 1/4th of the screen for a minute or two. Just sitting there parked. Was a night shoot and the movie is Indy and comes out around this december or february. supernatural flick.

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Don't know if these have been mentioned, but I've got 3.

Both Smokey and the Bandit movies. In 1 it was in the group that filed I to line blocking the smokeys. In 2 when they pulled over for the elephant to give birth the safari ranger had a Zebra stripped on.

In Close Encounters I the Third Kind when Richard Drifus is in his living room with a finished plateau model and he first sees the real plateau on tv. If you watch the vehicles being evacuated there's an EB.

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
Just saw a preview for a new USA show called Graceland. There was a orange EB being driven around by one of the characters. Maybe it will be a regular on the show. :D