• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Bronco sightings in ARGO

Just got back from seeing the movie.

First one is a (brown/copper?) Ranger driving past on the beltway just after the scene early on where Ben Aflicks character first appears. The Bronco tire cover as it passes is very prominent, but brief.

There is also one toward the very end when he is back in DC. It is in the background and is mostly out of focus, but can be seen in two different screen shots.

There are also several FJ's and some other cool SUV's in the Iranian scenes as well as other vintage cars and pickups in the stateside scenes.

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Just got back from seeing the movie.

First one is a (brown/copper?) Ranger driving past on the beltway just after the scene early on where Ben Aflicks character first appears. The Bronco tire cover as it passes is very prominent, but brief.

There is also one toward the very end when he is back in DC. It is in the background and is mostly out of focus, but can be seen in two different screen shots.

There are also several FJ's and some other cool SUV's in the Iranian scenes as well as other vintage cars and pickups in the stateside scenes.

I just posted in the Bronco Sightings thread about the end of movie scene with the out of focus yellow and while EB, but I missed the first one...ashamed of myself!

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
police chase in GONE

just rented a movie called GONE about a phsyco serial killer and one of his victims that got away

she is hunting him down and "rents" a ratty ol yellow stocker and the cops are chasing her around Portland, OR

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just saw that last night too. Nice Red one from the looks of it.

Paul

jsnouffer

Contributor
Saw this music video on TV while channel surfing. Lots of Bronco shots, just turn down the volume.

[youtube]FhWgtJWjsZ4[/youtube]

mrron2u

Loc.
Overland Park, KS
I just posted in the Bronco Sightings thread about the end of movie scene with the out of focus yellow and while EB, but I missed the first one...ashamed of myself!

Got to get on here a lot faster to beat you guys! I loved all the vintage cars in Argo! Also it was a great movie!

DJBRONCO

Contributor
Loc.
Pawleys Island
Hey guys! That was my Bronco in the Argo movie. Pretty cool having the truck in the movie. It's actually in 3 scenes but very hard to see. The first sighting is early in the movie when he's driving into work. I am driving the opposite direction and you just see the top portion and the tire rack drive by. The second scene the truck is sitting in front of the taxi cab when he pulls into Dulles airport. The 3rd scene is at the end of the movie when they are leaving the CIA bldg and the truck is in the middle of the scene. It's blurred out but you can still see it. It was a good movie and really cool having the truck get some screen time.

mrron2u

Loc.
Overland Park, KS
Hey guys! That was my Bronco in the Argo movie. Pretty cool having the truck in the movie. It's actually in 3 scenes but very hard to see. The first sighting is early in the movie when he's driving into work. I am driving the opposite direction and you just see the top portion and the tire rack drive by. The second scene the truck is sitting in front of the taxi cab when he pulls into Dulles airport. The 3rd scene is at the end of the movie when they are leaving the CIA bldg and the truck is in the middle of the scene. It's blurred out but you can still see it. It was a good movie and really cool having the truck get some screen time.

How awesome! I thought it was the same one all 3 times!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Caught this advertising @ the mall yesterday.. "dilliards" ha

Attachments

• Dlrds-02.jpg
    Dlrds-02.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Dlrds-01.jpg
    Dlrds-01.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 29

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
New best buy commercail with a blue broco white hardtop, dont get much of a shot of it tho. Just a rear view with 2 guys standing in the way.

Greg_B

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cohutta, GA
Sitting around after eating dinner... some old movie came on called Worlds Greatest Athlete. One of those 70s Tim Conway movies... anyway... They are supossed to be in Zambia... a red Land Rover is being followed by a light blue half cab Bronco... Shot didnt last long...

Greg