• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

madrockwyo

Not out til this fall but in Alexander Payne's new movie, Nebraska, My 1967 green and white Bronco is in the background for a couple of shots. It even got paid $25.00 for its appearance. I got paid, too, as a stand-in, but I will not be film. Be on the lookout in November 2013. Oh, by the way, the film is in black and white, so my bronco will look shades of gray and white.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Not out til this fall but in Alexander Payne's new movie, Nebraska, My 1967 green and white Bronco is in the background for a couple of shots. It even got paid $25.00 for its appearance. I got paid, too, as a stand-in, but I will not be film. Be on the lookout in November 2013. Oh, by the way, the film is in black and white, so my bronco will look shades of gray and white.

Wow thats cool dood.....thanks for the heads up....

Post up some pix when you can and welcome to the top4x4 site on the net;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I can probably count on one hand, Hollywood celebs that aren't. :(

LOL, True Statement..

Awesome.. Welcome To the SITE!!!!

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Spotted an EB in a Tim Allen movie, Crazy on the Outside, while watching it on Netflix. His old girlfriend goes thru a drive thru in it, I eyed it by the door handle alone, then when she pulled away you could see the whole truck. Brief shot so few details. It was a good movie, had a lot of Fords in it, like an old F-series truck Tim drives and a GT40.

BucknEB

Loc.
Johns Island, SC
Graveyard Cars on The velocity Channel. Spotted a tub and hard top in a junkyard where they were playing paint ball on last nights episode.;D

matts460

Theres a bronco in country music video what country feels like. Hot chick goin for a ride in green bronco with top off. The bronco that is!

420Bronco

Loc.
Minden, NV
Watching a show called graveyard cars on velocity and they were playing paintball at some wrecking yard in oregon and there were 10-15 broncos in the yard