• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

dougyounger

Contributor
Just saw a white one with what looked like a blue decal on the door on Hawaii 5-0.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
There is one on the previews for a upcoming WEST COASST CUSTOMS episode (the airstream build for skpe). Green with with hard top in there shop in the uper left of the screen.

wv72

Loc.
Huntington
I'm brand new to this forum and haven't read all the posts, so these may have been mentioned." Zoolander" and "Used Cars" (1981). The one in Used Cars goes by real fast. I went frame by frame about 20 years ago to verify. I've been obsessed for a LONG time, and I'm working with a restorer now to get one. Haven't had one since 1991. I can't wait!

matts460

Might have been mentioned, theres a cool orange Bronco with black hood and white soft top, In 1979 movie called Over the Edge. Takes place in Colorado town about bored teenagers causing trouble. Pretty good flick nice chase scene with town cop and Matt Dillan (14 at time) driving the Bronco through field ,jumping a dirt mound and rolling it on its side. Whole movie is actually on Youtube! Part4

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Saw a commerical for the next Fast and loud show the are doing a bronco on the next show looked to be a blue explorer model lots of rust. the next episode says its a 76. Next show will be on monday evening.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Watched The Gumball Rally this weekend. In one scene where the guy and hot girl in the Rolls Royce are driving through town, there is a cut orange EB parked along the street. Blink and you'll miss it.

BroncoDawg

Loc.
Bishop, CA
Green EB in Sonic Ad!

In the first 5 seconds of one of their new commercials, there is a shot of a Sonic drive up parking area and on the right under the awning is a nice green EB. Gotta look quick. Anyone know whose it is? If it was shot in Hollywood it'll be Rocky Road's.

76 bronco J

Bronco Guru
>>>most likely one of the 3 green rental broncos(or combo of parts) that make the rounds.... Cinema Vehicle Services in Hollywood owns them....those broncos or a combination of their parts have showed up several times.....check the inventory section for 1970's vehicles.....2- 70's & a '76....one of the 70's looks more beat up now ,but it may be a different truck http://www.cinemavehicles.com/ .....another sonic commercial had a big pile of somethin' in the bronc​
[youtube]eSDTJgeCPeA[/youtube]

dannyb

Loc.
Montrose BC
There are to many posts to read all,so did a search and found nothing. Robert Redford, Three days of the Condour. EB through out the movie.