• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Deano

Bronco Guru
I spotted this sign at a store around the town I live in!
demejepa.jpg

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bud light Music first commercial seconds 03-05. looks like a Bronco, but the rear fenders look strange, the antenna is on the wrong side, the wipers are coming off the hood instead of the windshield frame, and the tail light looks like the reverse light is a hair too high. Computer generated? click frame to frame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsaUXkI9RdE

Last edited:

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think that is a scout

I think you're right. I looked at a picture of a scout before I posted, but it was the wrong year compared to this one. I guess it was a 1970 with the round tail lights and the wipers on the frame, and the rectangular vent windows. Opps!

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
Ok so I kind of see Netflix as a challenge to watch lame movies from time to time, and upon viewing a lame movie I found a nice blue 66-68 Bronco which is in the movie quite a bit. The movie is called "John Dies at the End", its a very weird and odd movie and I was bored. Kinda funny in its own weird way.

ransil

Bronco Guru
Bud light commercial orange uncut no top

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jwh

Decent looking green one in a Tim Horton's add for any Canadian Bronco spotters. I think there is a longer version with a bit more of the Bronco, but this is all I could find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ByfzOlhhZc

I know they have some Tims in the US. Not sure if they run the same commercials

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
T-mobile ph. ad in Wal-mart sale paper that came to the house...

Sorry for the fuzzy pic,but was a very small pic of the phone to start with.

Attachments

• tmoble.jpg
    tmoble.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 72

pipermike

The July/August issue of Men's Health has a nice green one on page167. The door on it fits just like mine!

Broncofreak74

Loc.
birmingham,al
Saturday, I was watching Graveyard Cars on Velocity channel. They went to Springfield Recyclers to play paint ball to release some built up shop stress. While running and shooting each other they kept running by some old broncos.

cusmon

Bronco in Hope Floats

Rusted blue bronco in hope floats with ray comic jr and Sandra b!

Bajabrewer

Bronco Guru
Bud Light

Bud Light Commercial - Hmmm now I'm thirsty!

Attachments

• 100_0910.jpg
    100_0910.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 86

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
EB have been spotted by wife's keen eye once again. Just saw a promo commericial for Master Chef. The chefs are cooking Fish Tacos (my favorite dish) on a beach for surfer dudes and there was a orange/white EB in the back ground. Stay tuned tomorrow night on channel 5 at 8pm eastern time. We shall see!!!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
saw that last night as well! i did not read back but anybody notice the picture of the guy on the phone for Discover "it" card?

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
saw that last night as well! i did not read back but anybody notice the picture of the guy on the phone for Discover "it" card?

The orange EB looks like it might get alot of air time.

Discover card commerical was notice by someone a while back. If I didn't read it here 1st I would not have it seen it myself. Hope all is well fellow east coaster!!!! (Tasker)