• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

74fiberglass

Orange eb on a new commercial for the new jersey beach
Stronger than the Storm. West coasters may have to google
It.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't remember seeing the movie "Gone" mentioned before. Surprising if it's not though, as it's a half-way decent thriller (not quite a slasher) flick from last year with Amanda Seyfried as the almost-slashed main character.
The heroin even gets in a little bit of a car chase with the police while she's in it.
Starts at about the 57 minute mark and maybe runs for 5 or 10 minutes on and off.

Faded Orange uncut plain-jane.

Sorry if I missed it being mentioned here in the last year or so. :(

Paul

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I don't remember seeing the movie "Gone" mentioned before. Surprising if it's not though, as it's a half-way decent thriller (not quite a slasher) flick from last year with Amanda Seyfried as the almost-slashed main character.
The heroin even gets in a little bit of a car chase with the police while she's in it.
Starts at about the 57 minute mark and maybe runs for 5 or 10 minutes on and off.

Faded Orange uncut plain-jane.

Sorry if I missed it being mentioned here in the last year or so. :(

Paul

Yup you missed it Paul....you been working to hard;)

clayne

just rented a movie called GONE about a phsyco serial killer and one of his victims that got away

she is hunting him down and "rents" a ratty ol yellow stocker and the cops are chasing her around Portland, OR
new someone beat me to it. LOL

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yup you missed it Paul....you been working to hard;)

Yeah yeah... %)
But still not getting enough done. Gonna have to get my own up-n-running again soon, or I'll lose my license (or is it just a permit?) to talk Bronco-speak.

At least I'm catching up on my movies. ;D Evidently I'm only a year behind now!

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Diggin the one in Graceland. Some good shots if it.

Good show too

broncman66

Loc.
Spring, TX
Watching the NBA finals game and just saw a Maaco commercial. White and green(?) Bronco right at the beginning with American flags off the back.
6u3ydepy.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Guy talking in Extreme rides. The P4XL, there is a Bronco in the background. Hes sitting in a shop talking about it. Green EB in the backgroundI

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Fireball Tim. Hollywood car designer. Bronco reminds me of Mike Sterlings Kawasaki green

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hah! For shame for sure.
You're sentenced to either 10 lashes with a wet strip of film, or to watching the movie 10 times while saying, "I see the Bronco", "I see the Bronco."
It's actually not a bad movie.

Must mean you're work is so engrossing, that you were so caught up in the job that you didn't notice the little detail of what was chasing what.
Or, maybe your off the hook completely, because that bit of the movie didn't make the trailer? We should find out I suppose, before passing judgement and recommending punishment. ;D

We should all have jobs so interesting...

Paul

HB73

Hah! For shame for sure.
You're sentenced to either 10 lashes with a wet strip of film, or to watching the movie 10 times while saying, "I see the Bronco", "I see the Bronco."
It's actually not a bad movie.

Must mean you're work is so engrossing, that you were so caught up in the job that you didn't notice the little detail of what was chasing what.
Or, maybe your off the hook completely, because that bit of the movie didn't make the trailer? We should find out I suppose, before passing judgement and recommending punishment. ;D

We should all have jobs so interesting...

Paul

Naw, I deserve it, the Bronco is in the trailer! I think there was so much going on that day and I was just Dopey. Most times I don't pay attention to the content, I'm just firing through making sure the cut gets out on time.

HB73

Or maybe it was shot with a Gremlin and later digitally changed to a Bronco :D

bigbassbronco72

Loc.
Boise
I was at Starbucks getting my "MANLY STRONG COFFEE" (non foo foo drink) and saw this sweet bronco at the bottom of their ad in the drive thru.

starbucks_zpsafcd637a.jpg