• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
American Gangster from 2007. Denzel Washngton and Russel Crowe.

Russel Crowe is a cop and he uses some dept money to make a coke buy. He follows the seller around who is driving a grngy orange colored Bronco with a white top.

Just saw this again this weekend. Man that was a faded grungy bronco that should have been a max of 5 years old for the period of the movie.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Any Which Way You Can.............1980 towards the end where Clint Eastwood gets his girl back and kicked out of the motel. Light blue uncut 68 or 69 parked at the motel. And a red one right after Clint breaks his arm in the fight scene, sitting on the street.

Last edited:

RebBronco

Loc.
Billings
Thought I spotted one on the series "Car Chasers" in the background this week when they were buying the 56 ford. Anyone else see it?

major

Loc.
Knoxville
Here is one in a Tennessee Tourism video....http://www.summer.tnvacation.com/makeitlast/

Ok I admit....its my daughters I was told this would be out sooner but we never got confirmation and I was in Saudi so it wasn't real high on my list. I just called the company that made the video today and they sent me the links. Its at the beginning of the first video and the end of the second.

Now she will never let me sell it.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Sonic Commercial

Has anyone noticed one of the latest Sonic commercials with the two goofy guys in the car. It is the one where the guy is making up words. The very first shot is showing the Sonic with cars sitting in the stalls. The first stall on the right has an EB sitting in it. You have to look fast right when the commercial starts.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
I know that this has been discussed in the TV/Movie sightings post before. I first noticed it (green, cut and topless) a year or so ago in other intro shot of their commercials.... so it is clear, SONIC loves Broncos! :)

{QUOTE=BoureeOne;2442717]Has anyone noticed one of the latest Sonic commercials with the two goofy guys in the car. It is the one where the guy is making up words. The very first shot is showing the Sonic with cars sitting in the stalls. The first stall on the right has an EB sitting in it. You have to look fast right when the commercial starts.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Bajabrewer

Bronco Guru
commercial featuring Hayden Panettiere for Cotton that featured an EB in the background while she's partying by a camp fire.
Also :03 into the video of her talking about making the commercial(doesn't that count as another commercial)%)

coachbarnes

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Saw a special screening of the movie "Nebraska" this week. About 10 mins in, there is a nice little uncut that gets a good cameo at a remote gas station. It's a good movie, but I can't ever forgive Bruce Dern for killing John Wayne in "The Cowboys"! ;D

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead has been my favorite show for the last 3 years. The show always has it fair share of older trucks through out the past 4 seasons. I believe in next week's promos I saw a 2 toned (red and white) early bronco............... stay tuned and look out for those zombies!!