• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

OklahomaBroncoB

Loc.
Bixby Oklahoma

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
hudyjyze.jpg

does anybody know the story behind this bronco?

FRANKO ordered that one but it showed up a year early n they didn't know what to do with it.;D

EWHOLTZCLAW

Loc.
Wheatland, Wyoming
It probably has been mentioned but the Red Hot Chili Peppers video for the song "by the way" has a sweet one that flea and John fruschante are driving the vid is on youtube its worth checking out for sure

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I see the upcoming episode of counting cars (repeat), just gotta get it recorded. ;)

ransil

Bronco Guru
Mega Shredders ( pretty sure that the name) they were in Icon's shop buying clutch parts for a shredder and pass a Bronco.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Emergency 51

Anyone remember the show from the 70's called Emergency? Well, I introduced my 11 year old son to the show and he loves it. Watches it on NetFlix all the time.

I enjoy watching it also, but my main goal is to spot EB's, and nurses at Rampart! LOL

Anyway, we are half way through the second season and I haven't seen one EB yet.

I'll keep looking.

dougyounger

Contributor
20/20 show

Last night on 20/20, the show was about liars/con artists. One of the guys features was a wannabe musician. In a video he made, which 20/20 showed a small clip, had a lifted red bronco.

Here is the link to the video (I don't recommend the music). The bronco appears at about the 2:02 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFprzJg5prA

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
EB in the parking lot on another episode of counting cars. Guys were buying a Chargerw from a guy.

Framed is the episode title

BROwN COw

Which castmember owns the EB in the first season of Duck Dynasty? (They used it to power a conveyor belt)

earthguy

Randy Hauser music video - How Country feels. It's a old song, but I didn't see it posted here. The bronco doesn't show up for for the first 45 seconds, but there is a very cute brunette to keep you occupied for that time frame is you choose not to skip right to the bronco ;D. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7v2TmV3Zuc

Whoever cut that back fender missed the appropriate 'Bronco' curve, though.

broncomikem

I didn't read all the way through this post, Maybe someone already mentioned it. There was one on Duck Dynasty when they made the conveyor belt in the warehouse. They used it to power the conveyor belt.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Think it's been posted but on Netflix movie All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

A bronco on the farm where the last part of the movie was filmed