• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

broncolvr

Loc.
Southern California
I watched Hall Pass on HBO a few weeks ago and there was a old Bronco in the driveway when Owen Wilson comes home and its his wifes friend that was passed out on the couch that she almost had an affair with. It was 100% original.

Was channel surfing and the Batchelor tv show there was a sweet candy apple red Bronco that the guy pulls up in.

I know but thats what "The Bachelor" was driving

74NJBronco

Loc.
Livingston, NJ
Check out Selling La (HGTV) on tonights episode. Great looking topless black EB. It is 15 minutes into the show and it has alot of face time. They are driving around Venice Beach and they look like they are having a blast. I think the running lights were on in the first scene. One was on and the other wasn't. Other than that it is a mint EB and the blond chick driving it was to bad either!!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
wife just called and said there was a bronco on the show "I almost got away with it" said the bad guy was driving it

BigRedGuy

Loc.
Granville, Mass.
This has been mentioned a couple times before, but the new show "The Secret Circle" on the CW Network (which is capitalizing on the the Twilight phenomenon) has shown a Blue EB many times. The point is, unlike brief glimses in a movie or a scene - a few times they have shown the vehicle for a long time when two characters (one usually being Cassie) having a conversation. One of the male characters in the 'circle' uses it regularly. If anyone who sees it can tell what year please let me know.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
don't know if it's been mentioned, but watching "METEOR" on hallmark movie channel right now that there's a blue bronco with white flares and top about 11 minutes in. may show again, don't know. comes on again at 7opm PST and again friday at 5am PST

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Motor City mad man is on and they are showin some of his EB's.VH1 Classics

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Saw one near the beginning of 127 hours at the campsite. Also there is a nice blue uncut U14 in A Bronx Tale on the street when the Deniro character call his kid over to his bus..

bsquared

Contributor
It has already been mentioned in another thread, but the hottie (Amanda Seyfried) in the new movie, "Gone", is driving a yellow Bronco. (power slide and all)

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column...er-video-32888

A note on that page said she is taking the place of Demi Moore in the movie "Lovelace". Man, I hope she brings the Bronco with her and they shoot some scenes in it! Couldn't get better than that! ;-)