• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

Millar

Contributor
Loc.
Birmingham
In Bobby Fisher Against the World (about the world champ chess dude) there is a Baby Blue and a Cream colored Brono in it. The interesting thing about it is this film was mainly shot in Iceland in 1972.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Jaws II

Was watching that old classic Jaws II and saw an EB on the beach towards the beginning of the movie. It was parked next to a blazer and an old Jeep truck, which frankly, I always thought was cool.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll have to check that out the next time I see that movie. Don't remember that scene off-hand.

Don't remember seeing it mentioned, but saw a clean looking EB parked on the side of the highway at the beach during one of the opening scenes to Cheech & Chong's "Nice Dreams" movie.
Just a quick drive-by, but it looked like a nice surf-EB at a glance.

Paul

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
My wife just spotted a red bronco in the preview for next week's Private Practice. However, I don't think a bronco could make me watch that show.

motoman

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
just saw a new trailer for a movie called "Gone" shows an EB orange uncut

Some screen shots from the movie... nice seeing it get sideways and not go over! ;)

Gone-Bronco.jpg

Gone-Bronco1.jpg

Gone-Bronco2.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
just seen the one in "Warrior" NICE.. woulda mised it, playing on the computer, but the 17 yr old boy spotted it. "um daddy", you Missed it" Wait, rewind.. ha ha

recording it on DTV. Nice

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That orange one looks like the one in the first Speed movie.
Wonder if it's just making the rounds again?

Paul

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Dunno. You're probably right. My memory can be color blind sometimes.
But I'm sure I've seen a faded orange one somewhere.

Paul

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
just seen the one in "Warrior" NICE.. woulda mised it, playing on the computer, but the 17 yr old boy spotted it. "um daddy", you Missed it" Wait, rewind.. ha ha

recording it on DTV. Nice

Isn't it funny how we still use the term "re-wind" even though nobody uses tapes anymore? i notice I use it every time even though it doesn't really make sense anymore.