• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official OCBR Picture Thread.

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Bubba.......welcome aboard my friend, I wasn't expecting to see you here, but I am mighty glad too. When we get some of those Dixon Built stickers made up you will be one of the first to get one ;D

And Thank You again for hauling those Bronco maniacs up to Conway and back Friday night ;)

Not a problem i enjoyed every minute of the trip to conway. Hope it does not happen next year ha. ha.

bubba

Loc.
Conway
....bubba, just so you know....I fired my other mechanic. ;D

Are the shirts going to be pink? You know thats the new black. :p

My bill is in the mail. if they are pink get me 2 of them.

Will have one next year for you to work on.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Unfortunately probably not. I didn't want to bring it up at the roundup but I'm having a surgery October the 11th and they will not be evaluating my return to work and recreation until three weeks post.

Could use some prayers sent my way and probably do it in about three months when it's nice a chilly outside :cool:

Hang in there Alan.. You have our support..!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Some stragglers..

Attachments

• IMG_1895.jpg
    IMG_1895.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1956.jpg
    IMG_1956.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2068.jpg
    IMG_2068.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2136.jpg
    IMG_2136.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2072.jpg
    IMG_2072.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1941.jpg
    IMG_1941.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 39

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
More is GOOD..!

Attachments

• RM06.jpg
    RM06.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 15
  • RM03.jpg
    RM03.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 26
  • RM01.jpg
    RM01.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 7
  • RM07.jpg
    RM07.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 21
  • RM08.jpg
    RM08.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 30
  • RM - Jennings.jpg
    RM - Jennings.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 24

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
........... ;d

Attachments

• Big Dogs01.jpg
    Big Dogs01.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Big Dogs.jpg
    Big Dogs.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 49

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Thanks guys and girls, and hey Monte, I got the CD today ;D

Here are a couple of good pics of Michael ;)

Attachments

• Mike 1.jpg
    Mike 1.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Mike 2.jpg
    Mike 2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Mike 3.jpg
    Mike 3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 36

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
We would be so honored to have you and the hubby attend, even if his name is still Tito ;D

It's just a little over 2,200 miles each way, and heck, you guys probably drive that just around Oregon every month anyway. If you guys split the driving it would only be about fifteen hours each to get here ;)

I have planned your route and look forward to seeing you guys, I guarantee it will be some of the most fun you have ever had, with some of the finest people you will ever meet :cool:

I will be working on it, I dont know how it will all go down but going to give it a shot. We will be a party of 5 by then (baby is Due May 23rd), Jocelyn will have to figure out how she is going to work her leave with maternity, etc. We would like to make the drive (or fly and have the Bronco(s) shipped out) to TN where my folks live and borrow their motorhome and head over, we'll see. If we drive out (which I would prefer) we'll have to meet plenty of folks along the way. Anyways, if anyone has connections on auto transports, let me know.

rednck21

actually a member on here almost talked me into going this year at the last minute, but i just couldnt pull it off. next year will be a different story though...

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Can do Alan. Let us know how it turns out.

Got the test results back and they were good, I am still pretty sore and it will probably be a couple of more weeks till I get back to work and recreation. There was a little more too it than expected. The thoughts and prayers of my friends and family sure made a big difference and continue to aid in my recovery ;)

I got the Bronco back from the frame straightening machine and boy did that thing make a difference. I actually kind of like the way it looks, it now shows character I guess you could say, and the tail gate and door open perfectly. I will have Michael take some pics this weekend :cool:

I got a new CB and Michael has already installed it, he gets my old one. The new Cobra 29 has adjustable talk back, reverb and echo with forty watt finals, it even has blue LED lights ;D

I also got the video from Windale and will watch it this weekend, and see if Michael can somehow get the video up here for everyone else to enjoy as well ;)

And I can hardly wait until the 10th anniversary next year ;D

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Welcome back Astark!!!! and we are SO VERY PLEASED at your 'good news'.
prayers will continue for a complete and speedy recovery.

The 10th Anniversary!? ....It's hard to believe it - but........
planning has already started!;D