• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

Ksm

Bronco Guru
So it's ok to go out later than right after the meeting?

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
So it's ok to go out later than right after the meeting?

I usually miss the meetings as well, out on the trail before them:p

Part of the attraction with this event is it is very low key, you can come and go as you please. You can be late and no big deal. There's no trail nazi keeping a schedule other than no one wants to be late for dinner on Saturday night. Going out by yourself is discouraged only as a safety standpoint, I'm a terrible example I do all kinds of dumb things by my self......

Ksm

Bronco Guru
I usually miss the meetings as well, out on the trail before them:p

Part of the attraction with this event is it is very low key, you can come and go as you please. You can be late and no big deal. There's no trail nazi keeping a schedule other than no one wants to be late for dinner on Saturday night. Going out by yourself is discouraged only as a safety standpoint, I'm a terrible example I do all kinds of dumb things by my self......

Dang, how do I find someone to go out on the "One Diamond" trails with me? Can't imagine too many of you guys are going to be lined up for that one. %)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Dang, how do I find someone to go out on the "One Diamond" trails with me? Can't imagine too many of you guys are going to be lined up for that one. %)

That would be a good learning experience for my daughter:cool: doens't matter a lot to me as long as i am wheeling and of couse having fun

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
There are lots there with stock Broncos that don't want hard trails. You can try the easy trails, someone will be willing to take and go with you or catch a ride with several different people to try different trails. Hell, for one of your pictures I'll take you on whatever you want the whole time you're there. Just kidding about the picture, not really, but my wife and I can't wait to me you.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
That would be a good learning experience for my daughter:cool: doens't matter a lot to me as long as i am wheeling and of couse having fun

Let me know if she wants to go out together! I'm staying in Hot Springs at a friend of a friend's place so I won't be able to get to the park until around 10 am.

Ksm

Bronco Guru
There are lots there with stock Broncos that don't want hard trails. You can try the easy trails, someone will be willing to take and go with you or catch a ride with several different people to try different trails. Hell, for one of your pictures I'll take you on whatever you want the whole time you're there. Just kidding about the picture, not really, but my wife and I can't wait to me you.

Photographs or artwork? I'm bringing my camera and would love to take peoples picture with their rigs, or just their rigs! That'll give me something fun to do.

I can bring some small prints if anyone wants me to. I have an original in the raffle but I can make prints at my local print shop for around $5 I think : no mark-up needed.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
There's usually several non stock broncos that take the bunny trails on occasion too. Us included...........sometimes it's nice just to take in the scenery and give myself a break from staring at the rocks :) Wyflyer was on some 3 rated trails with us in his stock 69' last year too though :)

My wife drives some, and although she doesn't know it yet, I'm planning on my daughter driving some this year too.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Let me know if she wants to go out together! I'm staying in Hot Springs at a friend of a friend's place so I won't be able to get to the park until around 10 am.

sounds like a plan, we are staying at the emassy suites also hang out at the knights inn. we will be there around noon wednesday help out with the set up

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru

Go hang out at the pavilion and make the drivers meeting. Watch for the guys all wearing the same shirts they are the trail guides. Don't be shy, tell them you want 1 or 2 trails. Theyll announce which groups are going and on what level of trails. They'll say where they are going to group up their vehicles for departure, then line up and go

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
sounds like a plan, we are staying at the emassy suites also hang out at the knights inn. we will be there around noon wednesday help out with the set up

Um we'll be set up by then silly

Appreciate the efforts though. ,)

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I promise you don't need to worry. Everybody that comes for the first time asks these questions and understandably so, BUT, you don't need to worry, just be there and I guarantee you will have fun. The 1 & 2 trails are usually some of the biggest groups.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
In my two years experience there, they are definitely the biggest groups. I'm hoping we can split up into some smaller groups somehow, but I understand we only have so many trail leaders. I usually end up at the back of the group so by the time I get to any fun detours (I.e. That spot at the end of snake.) the hardcore guys in the group have already made it thru.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Driver meetings are usuallu by 9am at the latest. Keep that in mind

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
In my two years experience there, they are definitely the biggest groups. I'm hoping we can split up into some smaller groups somehow, but I understand we only have so many trail leaders. I usually end up at the back of the group so by the time I get to any fun detours (I.e. That spot at the end of snake.) the hardcore guys in the group have already made it thru.

I can volunteer to lead one if needed

Then hit the hatder ones in the afternoon

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Supervisor just signed my leave request.... Here's the official countdown!

5f497377c393e56d709bfd26491de8a6.jpg

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
I'll be there next year with the halfcab project running and will conquer Michaels Way in it. I have spoken.