• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

One of the nicest Bronco's in the country?

mike.l

Loc.
Milwaukee,WI
Can I still claim that mine is one of the nicest? I don't know if there is a limit on how many people can claim this.

tejayandtina

Look, I can't blame the guy for trying to pump up his ad a little. But to say it's the NICEST in the WHOLE country is kinda silly. Especially when there appears to be rust issues right off the bat on that inner wheel well. That being said, from what I saw (looked at the ebay ad too, more pics there) I'd pay $10-15K, not $32K

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
I got back into Broncos after a breif stint with a couple Land Rover Defender 90s. Now, granted it was just the excuse I used with my wife, but I did it primarily because Broncos were significantly cheaper the D90s.

At 32k or hell even in the high 20s the Bronco market is no longer the deal it used to be.

I see nicest Broncos in the country all the time in craigslist I really need to start buying and ebaying them.
D

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Well it looks like a pretty nice Bronco, but 32 grand no way

I still don't get the whole diamond plate thing, and he has it all over the place. Those bumpers, sorry but just don't look right on a bronco.

The paint, seats, dash all look pretty good. Looks like a cheep Grant steering wheel, and what the hell is that dice shifter knob.

Then you look under the hood, wires all over the place, no passenger vent, and look at the way he setup the electric fan, and it's wiring. If your going to do a electric fan, use a sensor in the block, that if the sensor fails turns the fan on full time.

I know mine isn't worth 32 grand, and mine has a brand new Ford Racing 5 liter, brand new 3550, New Carb, new MSD distributor, and ignition, a full set of 8 stewart warner gauges, a wide band O2 guage. Yes his paint is better, and I don't have my stock seats in mine, but I still have them, and they are in really good shape. So I guess if I do a $1500-2000 paint job and get a better front bumper, than mine will be worth 32 grand too.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Hey Don, when you ripping your tranny out? If it can wait till may maybe you can trailer it and we can do like a pitstop in Nextel?

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
hate to tell this guy...
ghost66 owns the US
and even if he moves MysteryLights owns Canada (even though he sold it)

KANE

Loc.
Pembroke, MA.
Am I mistaken, or did he really paint the coolant overflow????? I guess it's better to hear the knock......then add coolant!

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
oops should have posted in this thread....

The Undertaker Bronco.

I guess he didn't know to post it for sale here and make the bold statement "one of the best in the country".
He hasn't seen some of the Broncos we have seen.

$15K - tops, and only in California.

Edit: Upon further review, $12K - tops and only in California on a lucky day. Nothing special here.

Last edited:

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Sorry guys...this is the nicest bronco in the world;D ;D ;D !!!!!! (in my opinion)

Attachments

• DSC01448.JPG
    DSC01448.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 118

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
I always thought MysteryLights was ONE of the nicest (not the nicest). You know, I just had a cool idea, Jon should start a thread that would be a virtual car show, we could have a month long entry time to give everyone a chance to post pics, and then we could vote on different categories and overall best Bronco on the site.

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
Mine is ONE of the nicest!!! JOKING abviousely(sp).
000_0136.jpg

Cory,