• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Paint job Poll

Paint job

• Camero

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Eleanor Mustang

Votes: 54 94.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Camero or Eleanor? Let me know what you think and if you have any pics of any broncos like this let me know.

Attachments

• 1ca.jpg
    1ca.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 85
  • sidee.jpg
    sidee.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 111
  • Clear_front_new.jpg
    Clear_front_new.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 88

yak67

Bronco Guru
I would vote for Eleanor, looks like a little darker of gray....I like that with the black racing stripes

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
Better hurry up because mine is being painted similar to the Eleanor. Complete with similar mirrors and a sneaky pete NOS system with the "Go Baby Go" sticker. It's Eleanor's big brother Eddie!

jaydub01

Loc.
Daytona Beach, FL
well that camaro isnt much of a comparison to elanor, but a camaro built on the same level as elanor im sure would look damn fine, and not be so played out.....I love the car, just wish it wasnt a sort of stock or production now

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
I am not using the same paint codes, but very similar. I am using 2004 Mustang Dark Shadow Grey, and the stipe will possibly be a flat black with some ghost black metallic in the stripe, We are also thinking of outlining the stripe with a white stripe. Right now the body and top are going thru some modifications before paint. If I'm lucky the paint guy said he might be done for Fabulous Fords or Bronco Daze.

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
4x4Alaska said:
I like the thin stripe outlining the main stripe....little more eye catching...
I am with you there. That is what I planed on doing.
Thats the same place I got the paint codes.

OP
OP
S

saryan

Loc.
Jenks ,Oklahoma
Wow! You thought this poll would have been "Do you like jeeps or Broncos?" lol. Thanks guys. Do you think that darker grey will show scratches very easy?