• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO Parts for Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

streatep

This is off my 72. I have a white steel Half cab for sale. good paint, glass and rubber. also have original seats (tan) in great condition. Need complete power steering kit. Also looking for 4 barrell carb and manifold. Also need six point family cage. 303-956-1248

slim811

Contributor
Welcome! You’ll make friends fast with selling/trading those hard to find parts. I can help with the PS unit, but I’m in PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

streatep

Don't know allot about the ps kits other than they are not cheap on sites like Wild Horses etc. What do you have and how much would I be looking at spending?

Thanks!

slim811

Contributor
I picked up a used stock set up on CL for $200. It’s my back up. I believe the stock units are 4 or 6 turn. A place in TX rebuilds the box. Conversion kits are pricey. You can even get an electric power unit, requires a floor shift.
210ab6c9ac7dba4bbae6401f7440a783.jpg
I’m sure someone local to you will be willing to trade a unit for those original Ranger tan seats or halfcab. Did you try Colorado Broncos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

streatep

I have not tried them yet.. I will take a look. Thanks for the advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.