• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

pic of an original 66 front bench seat cover

skinner

Contributor
show me what it should be covered in.. i have seen the smooth texture silver mink and the small textured version with smooth top edge and sides... which is the correct one? only replacement covers i have seen( may not know where to look) is the smooth version.
thanks, jason

thesnake

Bronco Guru
In my garage I have a pic of the original 66 bench seat. HTH. In addition, I purchased a 66 bench seat cover from madeoneforyou on ebay. It looks identical. Not sure if I've got the name exactly.

John

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here is a '66 original bench. It has been used by some folks on here who did a concourse/nos style restoration back in the day :) You got the back because the bottom has been cut and donated a few times over the years.

Attachments

• 66 bench.jpg
    66 bench.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 78
OP
OP
skinner

skinner

Contributor
great!! thanks so much.. ill look the place up and see what i can find... i like the textured look much better than the all smooth version....

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
More pics!

Attachments

• get-attachment-16.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment-16.aspx.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 45
  • get-attachment-17.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment-17.aspx.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 33