• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS PICS ADDED 66 U14 Dash-Windshield Frame- More

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

4-Wheelin'

I would buy the dash pad if you would reply to my messages. I have asked you to email me directly and you have choosen not to. You can email me directly at scottandnona@att.net

I seem to have issues with my computer. I can't email anything at the moment. So your assumption is incorrect. Sorry.

Anyway - if anyone LOCAL wants these parts - here is what I have.

66 U13 Roadster drivers side fender mirror
66 U13 Roadster speaker grille cover
66 Dashboard with all gauges, and stock factory radio
66 3 on the tree steering column complete
66 windshield frame/glass/wiper motors complete
66 factory original black dash pad that is mint - no cracking - no lifting around holes. I don't know how to describe it any better. NO ISSUES WHAT SO EVER.

$650.00 cash takes everything - all or nothing. Local only - I will not ship - I do not have the time.

Scott C.

Loc.
Waynetown IN
Where are you located? You can email directly from this sight if you click on my username. Or, use some one elses computer? I might be willing to buy it all. I am interested in the dash pad, speaker grill and fender mirror for sure.

aaastorage

66 Bronco Parts

I'll be in your area on Sun, are you an Ole Miss fan? If so, Hotty Toddy! I sent you a pm with all my contact information. Please reply. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.