• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of Bronco front Bumpers wanted!?

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
NO idea who makes this it came on the bronco, I have a matching rear.

Broncodaze08045.jpg

johnpaulgolf

Loc.
Savannah GA
My badA custom bunper

SC74 and 744x4 built this one for me...I really like the looks and it is very stout...If you want they will build you one just how you like it!!!

Some tubing and a small "skid plate":cool:

you can't really see it but their is a 2" receiver behind the winch hook!!!%)

yep it is bad A!!!:eek:

70_Steve

Old Guy
Just picked this one up off of Ebay. Will be shipped Monday.

Attachments

• Eb Ebay Bumper2.jpg
    Eb Ebay Bumper2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 65
  • EB Ebay Bumper1.jpg
    EB Ebay Bumper1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 63

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Steve,
When you get that would you be so kind as to post some pics of the mounting area of the bumper and let us know what you think of it.

Thanks

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Just picked this one up off of Ebay. Will be shipped Monday.

This is the same bumper I have and which I posted pics of earlier in this thread (see page 1). The mounting parts are very stout and are a very tight fit into the frame horns. Your horns will need to be straightened if they are bent at all. But makes for a nice solid fit. I think you'll like the bumper.

70_Steve

Old Guy
This is the same bumper I have and which I posted pics of earlier in this thread (see page 1).
Son-of-a-gun!!! When I saw that bumper on Ebay, I thought it looked familiar.. Just couldn't place it. Yes Logans Metals.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
here's mine Tom Bronco Part's "Pre Runner w/ low winch mount" .. As you can tell I don't have a winch on this rig yet .. :(

321576221_ZsNBD-M.

I have the matching rear bumper too . I like the way they go around the corners of the EB..

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Here is a homemade bumper on the front of mine (I didn't build it):

Attachments

• Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 108.jpg
    Picture 108.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 19
OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
here's mine Tom Bronco Part's "Pre Runner w/ low winch mount" .. As you can tell I don't have a winch on this rig yet .. :(

321576221_ZsNBD-M.

I have the matching rear bumper too . I like the way they go around the corners of the EB..

very nice!

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
well since I started this post here is what I ended up with...so what do you think of attempting to.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I bought these new bumpers and thought of polishing the plain steel and sealing it with clear. The truck is bright yellow with chrome trim and aluminum wheels...I just cant see black bumpers working all that well for me. I bolted it up and the steel color seemed to work with the truck I liked it.

....anyone have any pics of pollished or brushed/blasted steel bumpers?

Here is what I ended up with! :>)

Attachments

• front bumper.jpg
    front bumper.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
I'm throwin this to the top again! heh-heh!

I did get Protofabs front and back! ;D

I also had then powder coated...Silver...They Look "Industrial"! I will post pics once I put the new lift on.

All in all I am VERY happy with the outcome, the silver on the yellow just seems to look right.

Yep it came out VERY CLEAN...Plus I got to finally put on my old 9000!

OP
OP
matt w

matt w

Bronco Guru
Finally

Okaa here are the pics of my "Silver" powder coated bumpers! Thanks for all your input and help guys!

...next some tube doors and rocker gaurds to match!;D

Attachments

• front #2.jpg
    front #2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 66
  • Front 3.jpg
    Front 3.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Rear #1.jpg
    Rear #1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 50