• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Picture of bronco

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
Finally paid to be a full member so I can attach some pictures. I bought the bronco for my wife's 30 birthday from a guy in Oregon. I can't take credit for how it looks now but upgrades are in the near future. First upgrades are the suspension and bumpers. Then down the road some new gears and ARB lockers. In this picture it is still in Oregon. The bronco is now at home in Peoria, AZ.

Matt

Attachments

• bronco.JPG
    bronco.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
M

matt69

Loc.
Peoria
The color is Corvette Yellow. It has spray in liner throughout the tub. It is a nice rebuild that I am going to tweek just a little.

matt