• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

place to stay at super celebration

talltire

Loc.
bellevue
looking for a place to stay for the up coming bronco driver super cel in april. any suggestion need a place that i can park the truck and trailer. thanks talltire

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
and maybe hotels near by? jus sayin.....

Dark Knight

Loc.
Youngstown Ohio
I stay at the Highland Manor Inn every year nice place, nice people and a place to park your truck and trailor.

Highland Manor Inn
U.S. Hwy 321
Townsend Tennessee
1-800-213-9462

OP
OP
talltire

talltire

Loc.
bellevue
ha anything near by would be good to. i called the highland manor but they are sold out for 2 of the day already. like i said the big thing is to have a place to park the truck and trailer.

FJB

Last year we spent 1 night at the Tally Ho Inn and the other nights at Highland Manor. We just left the truck/trailer at the Tally Ho. They have lots of parking behind the hotel. I thought I asked in advance if it was OK to leave the truck/trailer, but can't remember. I would think it would be OK since that is where the Celebration is. I do know if you go you will have a GREAT time!

Gerbow

Loc.
Jacksonville
If I can make it, I'll probably stay in nearby Knoxville. You can check places in next door Maryville.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I stayed at Econo Lodge in Townsend last year and one night in 2009. It's a pretty nice place and is just a short drive from the Talley Ho.

Econo Lodge Parkside
7824 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Townsend, TN, 37882
(865) 448-9000

With that being said, we will be at Talley Ho this year, and we stayed there in 2010. I prefer it, but it may be booked now. (We made reservations last year)

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
You can park your truck and trailer at the Talley Ho. Bronco Driver specifically has truck and trailer parking for its guests of the show. I stay at a near-by campground and always park the truck and trailer at the Talley Ho and have never had any problems what so ever.

74fiberglass

i stayed at the Townsend Lodge . Rooms a little plain & small 57.00 a nite with tax and walkin distance to the tally Right next door if i am correct. 1-865-448-0402

OP
OP
talltire

talltire

Loc.
bellevue
has anybody stayed at the docks motel. how was it if anybody has stayed there. thanks talltire

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I will be in a van down by the river.
With Tasker.

OP
OP
talltire

talltire

Loc.
bellevue
ya i called the tally ho inn and they are sold out. there where sold out before the super cel was done last year.

ransil

Bronco Guru
some of the campgrounds have cabin rentals and there are cabins in the area to rent.