• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please be on the lookout for my stolen Bronco

Artdecodave

Hello, my yellow 1974 Ford Bronco was stolen last night, from my house in Hancock Park, Los Angeles.

She is family to us and we want her back!
Large reward for any information leading to its return.
Dave 310.892.3994

670E2CEA-0986-449B-AC90-AE68E2A346C6_zpsebjmefp7.jpeg

TDubya

Loc.
Fortuna, CA
I had mine stolen a few years ago and was able to track it down before it was completely stripped. Talk to neighbors and anyone you can locally. Its amazing what friends in low places may hear about stolen vehicles, thieves like to talk. Good luck!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I've had a couple of car trailers and in truck tool box stole recently and I acted quickly asking everyone that lived by my shop and luckily someone had a lead for me to check out and sure enough I got them back within 24 hours. I go to court on the 16th where the state is still going to prosecute because I had already filed a report before I got it all back.
Good luck, and ask everyone in the area...The cops aren't going to.
Also check all shipping ports to see if shows up to be sent in a container overseas

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I'll keep an eye out near the beach. Thats part of why i havent painted mine. I dont want some a-hole to think he deserves it more than me. One of my friends from Westchester said they're stealing flatbed trailers by him lately.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Dang sorry to hear! Post up the the specs and vin when you get the chance.

gavindg

Loc.
Westlake Village
My Wife's Cousin is LAPD and he warned me long ago to keep it locked up. Lots of thieves targeting antiques especially EB's

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Thieves suck.

My 74 looked just like that in 74. Still has most of the paint but I don't think anyone would mistake it for yours now.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
That sucks. Will keep an eye out in the midwest, you never know. Super Dave lost a trailer, has pics of the truck but no luck yet.

suckerpunched

man I fluppin hate thieves. I would be heart broken, I'm sure you are. just showed the pic to everyone in my family. we are 3 hrs north of you. I don't even know if autotheft is crime in Kalifornia anymore. I could replace my new work truck but my bronco is irreplaceable. I live in a rural area, have german shepherd that bites everyone a .45 and then some and still worry about what these f***in crack heads are gonna do. Feel really bad for you, we will keep our eyes open.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Ouch - I would need therapy to deal with that. Hang in there, hoping they get the bastards and return the truck.