• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please O Please tell me this is a photo shop chop..

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
This thing is for sale it has 82k miles and they want $7500 for it. It is a 77! the add say RARE. I hope so.

Attachments

• NO.jpg
    NO.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 275

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Nope, those are real, and pretty cool to true collestors I might add, I'd like to have one someday ;)

Wheere is it located?

Rocky Roads had one they kept on one of their high dollar modified rigs. It was one of their coolest rigs IMO (other than the mural paint as I recall).

I actually ran accross a similar ad a couple days ago for a 70 or 71 El Camino SS with a 396 that also had a big camper similar to that on it. They wanted 10.5K and it was the original owner!

Thre is a photo of a Bronco with a full camper (not a crank up top) in some of the original early dealer brochures.

OP
OP
RKM

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
I think it was somewhere central to midwest. it was over 1k miles away from me. I do a search every now and then just to see whats for sale. It does look like a nice eb. just take off the top and put a real one on or a soft top.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
You find out where I'd like to know too. I'm central Midwest. I've always wanted to see one of those in person. Let us know!

OP
OP
RKM

RKM

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Huntingtown, MD
for anyone who may be interested it sounds like it is restored and is only for that price :eek: bad thing is it was listed on Aug 2nd, If any of you call and it is sold please let me know so I take his # off the site.

1977 BRONCO, Rare NEW Cust 4-WHEEL POP-UP CAMPER, 302, PS, PB, auto, Suspension, Much More, 82K mi, $7,500 OBO 303-693-9260, 303-851-2563

airman

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is one of those in chandler, AZ but not near as nice as that one. It next to where my kids take swimming lessons. I'll try to get a picture next week.

Jeff

House

Minutia Militia
There is a page about the Bronco Camper in one of the Bronco books also.
I think it is the "Ford Bronco 4X4 Performance Portfolio 1966-1977" one...

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
303 is Eastern slope Colorado isn't it ? I've got a couple pics of one the same color as that one , taken last summer in Gunnison , Colo , I think , but it was beat to crap & no lift ..... ?:?