• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Post here if you had your EB for over 5 years

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
And also been a member here for over 5 years...

Noticed alot of new members lately...

Last edited:

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
O.K. I'll bite.

I have had the Chariot since nineteen hundred and seventy-six, and have removed cleaned, painted, polished and /or replaced EVERY bolt at one time or another, mostly another and lately altogether. I have been on here since 2004. You have to wonder how many other old timers don't know about this site yet.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
Not nearly as many posts as you Mad, but I do meet your criteria ;D

Brian B

I have had mine over 5 years also. One day I will be actually driving it again.;D

Broncoman

Bronco Guru
I have had my bronco since 1999. I became a member of this site two years later.

gtownky

Loc.
Cynthiana,KY
have had about six years and has been sitting 4 out of the six. was a member back then and have got the fever again lately. When to sign on and didnt know who i was. Had to reregister.

la77

Loc.
Alexandria LA
had mine for 8 or 9 now can't remember. been member here can't remember how long but more than 5 years. been driving it, wheeling it, and working on it myself from day one.

robofig

Bought mine in 1988. Have bought 7 others, wreaks, roll overs, and rust buckets. Grabbed good parts off of them for mine and sold the rest.;)

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Owned my 74 Ranger for 10 years now - but it's been in the family since new. Unfortunately I miss your member here criteria by 1 year. :cry: