• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Post here if you had your EB for over 5 years

Deano

Bronco Guru
I've had my 74 since 1988 but didn't know about the site til a few years ago and just signed up on it a month ogo

crab

Bronco Guru
Not sure how long I've owned my current broncos or how long I've been on this site, but well over the limit. Owned 6 EB's total...........3 currently

crab

Bronco Guru
I've had my 74 since 1988 but didn't know about the site til a few years ago and just signed up on it a month ogo

THAT DOESN'T COUNT!

Attachments

10 KB · Views: 123

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Bought my first one, a '72 in '88-ish. Bought my current one in '92 then sold the '72. Joined the old EBR mailing list about '97. Still some old timers here from those days like Jon (Admin), Chuck from BCB and ToddZ. Joined Bfix in '05 and just browsed around on here until '07 when I got back back from Iraq. If it wasn't for all folks in the lists along the way I wouldn't know crap about Broncos.

vbro

Owned my '70 for about 10 years now.
Your right Madgyver, lots of new people since I've joined.
Hats off to old and new members. Especially our lost brothers riding the trails in the heavens.

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
i remember the O.G. SITE! still been here a bit %) lost count after 70 something broncos.still dont have one that runs...:-[

surveyor5

Loc.
Oakridge, OR
I've had my 72 since 75. Also had a 73 for a couple years during that period. You gotta Love them to put up with them that long!!
Mike

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
I bought mine just before my oldest son was born. Owned it for 15 years now and have been daily driving it most of that time. At first because I had to and now because I want to.
Been on CB.com for three years but if you average then both together I meet both critera.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
Grew up with a 1970, but bought my first in 1992, and then bought my 76 for parts, which is now my trail rig. My 49th is in the shop now.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D Tha 66 has been with us 38 years and the 68 has got only 25 years damn were dose the time go. I have been on hear a long time also grate site.:D :D :D Bill %) :cool: ;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yep. Had the first one 6 years, and the current two for two years

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Current stretch eb built in '03, still have it. The other 3 '99-2005.......... Grew up with a '76 sitting at my parents that belonged to my uncle-all this is his fault. First project eb, '95 Unfortunately, as has been posted used to fix one, keep it a short while and sell it to start again................

Bronco Biff

Contributor
I have had my '73 for over 25 years. Would have a hard time figuring how many others have past thru my hands..........Currently have 2 complete EB's and at least another worth of parts and one extra fullsize 4 door.......