• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Power steering line issues with 351W pump & stock box

Hawk6815

Installed a 95 351w and using brackets and pulleys for that setup. I just ordered the Wild Horses Delphi upgrade kit only to find it won't work with the 351w serpentine setup and brackets.

Looks like I'm stuck using a pump from a mid 90's F-250 and factory 76 box. WH's 2120 hose fits on both, it just needs to be nippled instead of flared on the pump end. Does anyone know of a hose kit or adapter that works for this setup?

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
Use a pressure hose from a 78 T-bird with a 400 engine and Saginaw steering. You may have to bend the hard line a little for clearance but it will have the o-ring fitting for the pump and inverted flare fitting for the stock Bronco box.
I did that for awhile and then switched to Econoline PS and AC brackets. Then you get a Saginaw pump. Has the same offset so the serp pulleys line up. I had to change the belt.