• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Power Steering pressure hose part number.

Oldtimer

Contributor
Jr. Member with Sr. moments
Loc.
Sunnyvale, CA
Looking for an off the shelf part number for High pressure power steering hose to connect the factory Bronco steering gear box to a GM style Wild Horses heavy duty Delphi upgraded power steering pump.

I can order hose (part# 2120) from WH, but I was hoping to drive Bronco to the round-up on Saturday.

1715829293084.png

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
If you know what the end fittings are most napa stores can build you one. Otherwise find a local earls or hydraulic dealer and build one

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
If you still have the stock Bronco pressure p/s hose, you can possibly get Weatherhead fitting #1563 from your local Napa and install it in the pump and use the stock hose. Otherwise, there used to be a hose that people used to use for that conversion - escapes me now - maybe a '78 T-Bird or something?

Todd Z.