• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Progress

Adam7118

The build is coming along nicely for my new 67 bronco. I was able to get the body mounts welded on yesterday and picked up my new Gen 1 Coyote Motor! I did find a couple spots on the frame that need repair but it's not the end of the world. New body coming in around august/late July so I'm trying to get the axles, disc brakes, suspension and the rest of it done by then. Sadly they cut a spot on the engine harness when they pulled the Coyote, so I'll have to deal with that. Also, I ran into a little snag with the transmission. I want to switch from the automatic to a manual transmission. Came across a ZF5 manual transmission out of a 1994 F250 but later learned that the bell housing wouldn't line up unless I went with a 1996+. Wondering what your thoughts are. Also I'm planning on going with 2800 to 35 spline big bearing on the axles. Any advice on that would be appreciated. Not really sure where to start. Also picked up the new gas tank, battery tray and a few other odds and ends. Ordering bumpers today. Also looking for advice on the radiator.
IMG-7477.jpg
IMG-7478.jpg
IMG-7480.jpg
Thanks guys! Will keep posting updates.
IMG-7471.jpg
70675041626-E5-C93-E64-1542-4-B09-9-BFA-7748-A3-E014-E9.jpg
IMG-7476.jpg