• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project Cash* Firts car show *

mdw_75bronco

Loc.
Pottsboro, TX
radiator

j-man,

i was looking at your radiator pic and i noticed we have the same radiator i think (mine is a champion 3 core). what radiator brackets did you get? I have a champion 3 core with toms 3 core stainless radiator supports. I was going to mount my radiator today and my supports did not fit good...looks like i am going to have to do some modification for them to fit. Yours look like they fit great.

It looks like we are about in the same spot with our restorations....i have been enjoying your build thread and also taking some of your ideas and using them. Take a look at my build thread (my 75 bronco build).
md wilson

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
j-man,

i was looking at your radiator pic and i noticed we have the same radiator i think (mine is a champion 3 core). what radiator brackets did you get? I have a champion 3 core with toms 3 core stainless radiator supports. I was going to mount my radiator today and my supports did not fit good...looks like i am going to have to do some modification for them to fit. Yours look like they fit great.

It looks like we are about in the same spot with our restorations....i have been enjoying your build thread and also taking some of your ideas and using them. Take a look at my build thread (my 75 bronco build).
md wilson

Mdw yes I used toms 3 core rad brackets with a tiny bit of trimming only on the top mounts. I'll check ur build out thanks

huntersmky

Loc.
Madison, MS
i'm enjoying following this thread. I've never seen one built so fast, but with great detail. Keep up the good work, its an inspiration for me to see.

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Damn wind

I've got a shop full of new parts to install on the Bronc but stuck at work keeping the power on. C'mon wind/storm go somewhere else I need to get busy for Bronco Safari

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Where are the pics? you cant say "Got new wheels and tires mounted on the Bronc today" and not show us pics! thats just wrong!!!;D

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
New wheels and tires

Sorry it took me a couple days to post pics of the new wheels and tires. I went with a Toyo M/T 33x15x10.50 on a 15x7 ultra polished wheel. I hope they tuck alright when I flex. If not I will drop a size on the tire.

Attachments

• IMG_3223.JPG
    IMG_3223.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_3232.jpg
    IMG_3232.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_3233.jpg
    IMG_3233.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_3234.jpg
    IMG_3234.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 205

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh yea,those are nice! I hope they tuck ok for you the Bronco is looking AWESOME!

Poboy21

Hey J-man, you mentioned that you were doing the rag top. what are you planning on doing with the hard top?

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Hey J-man, you mentioned that you were doing the rag top. what are you planning on doing with the hard top?

Poboy21 my hard top is in great condition it needs very little work. I'm going to hold off on painting untill fall I will try running the soft top through the summer an see how I like it.

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
I'm quickly thinking of leaving mine uncut, yours is looking great!!!

My full intentions were to cut this pig but quickly realized, hell I put all this time and efforts into replacing these rear quarters just to cut them. Not going to happen. Very pleased with my decision.

GloNDark

My full intentions were to cut this pig but quickly realized, hell I put all this time and efforts into replacing these rear quarters just to cut them. Not going to happen. Very pleased with my decision.

I agree!! Great looking bronco man!!

How much suspension lift are you running?

Kirk K

Awesome job! I'm loving your color choice.

Last edited: