• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project Cash* Firts car show *

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
Just read the whole thread, are my eyes soar. But it was worth it. Great job on this. Keep up the great work.

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Placed the hood onto the bronc tonight. I'm loving the these hood shocks wow. Very happy with the lines and the white painted scoop helps break all that damn Aqua Reef up. Sweetness.

Attachments

• IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3171.jpg
    IMG_3171.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3175.jpg
    IMG_3175.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_3174.jpg
    IMG_3174.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3173.jpg
    IMG_3173.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3172.jpg
    IMG_3172.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3170.jpg
    IMG_3170.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 122

sstclair

Amazing! I can't wait to see it in person.

Are you going to spray Raptor inside as well?

I'm curious if you thought about buying the tintable version and having it mixed to match the blue.

-Steve

bluemonday

Loc.
South Louisiana
I have the same "Y" paint code. It has been painted grey on top of the Reef Aqua. Very nice color. Can't wait to see the finished job. Thanks for the motivation.

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Amazing! I can't wait to see it in person.

Are you going to spray Raptor inside as well?

I'm curious if you thought about buying the tintable version and having it mixed to match the blue.

-Steve

Steve I was originally going to Raptor line the inside but I'm now thinking of putting down a dyna mat material then carpet with a thin pad. Ive primed and painted for corrosion protection. If I decided to in the future I will be tinting the Raptor. Thanks for the complements

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Inspiring build. It keeps looking better and better. Enjoy this stage. Gotta be great putting stuff back onto new paint!

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Mounted the windshield frame along with some lights and emblems, couldn't help myself I had to fill the holes in fenders with the lights. Just waiting on a few things from Toms. Moab Bronco Safari I'm trying to hustle!

Attachments

• IMG_3178.jpg
    IMG_3178.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3181.jpg
    IMG_3181.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3187.jpg
    IMG_3187.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 121

Kirk K

Looks awesome!
Did you order direct from Totally Stainless or one of the other vendors?

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
Looks awesome!
Did you order direct from Totally Stainless or one of the other vendors?

I ordered direct they were ok to work with. Make sure you have them check to see if they have a kit built before you buy. They told me if they didn't have a kit made it would take up to 3 weeks. I'm a buy now get now type of guy, luckily they had a kit and shipped quickly

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
I'm going to busy! More parts ordered today. Bailie Bilt. Bumpers front and rear, bestop, 6 point roll cage. Supper motivated now I registered for Bronco Safari in Moab May 2-5. Man I better get busy.

I'm thinking of having the cage and bumpers powder coated to match my interior (grey) how does everyone think it will look also remember the bestop will be black. Or should I do them black like the top? Help me out please!

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
I say grey! Bailie bilt stuff looks great and I love the way they mount to the bumper. Your rig (or pig as you love to call it) is gonna be so cherry.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
So you went with BesTop in a black color! Thats a great choice especially in black. Chuck's top is great, but its hard to pass up a BesTop. You will like the fit! Do you have a color of the inside seats & carpet? As far as the bumpers & roll cage, I like semi-gloss black powder coat.

OP
OP
J-man

J-man

Loc.
Holladay, UT
So you went with BesTop in a black color! Thats a great choice especially in black. Chuck's top is great, but its hard to pass up a BesTop. You will like the fit! Do you have a color of the inside seats & carpet? As far as the bumpers & roll cage, I like semi-gloss black powder coat.

Yay I broke down and bought the BestTop I couldn't see spending over 1500 for the BC top. I ordered dark grey carpet and the lighter gray seats from toms they are supposed to be here tomorrow. I have a powder coater here in SLC who is very good I'm too thinking semi gloss black. Anyone else want to chime in with an opinion???? I'm still undecided.