• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Proof Tito built the PINK Bronco for himself!

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
looks like someone has started peddling (no pun intended) mary kay products:) but to each his own, right?? i'll stick to selling my wood, er lumber i mean...

Dan76

I just found further proof! Note the camera in his hand... :cool:

Attachments

• sweetcamera.jpg
    sweetcamera.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 50

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
i guess we should be thankful he's not sporting toe rings as well!!!!!!
at least maybe we will know which mood he is in by the color he chooses for the trail run.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
The question is...How many pages of this $hit can you come up with you bunch of homophobes!!!! ;D ;D ;D

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We will be back. Compared to here in South Dakota, your weather was warm! Next year we will come for the wheeeling and Nike will be the SECOND reason! I was hoping to meet you guys, but the time went by so fast. Maybe we should come out in the summer?!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
We will be back. Compared to here in South Dakota, your weather was warm! Next year we will come for the wheeeling and Nike will be the SECOND reason! I was hoping to meet you guys, but the time went by so fast. Maybe we should come out in the summer?!

Oh yeah, it never really gets very cold here, just a week or so of ice. Summer would be a good time to come out, doesnt really start till July but it is pretty nice, 80's mostly. Or you could come out for SOB in August. How did the kid do???

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I can contribute a few more, I know for a fact that there is a pink tie and pink dress shirt in Josh's closet.:eek:

Hold on here!! Are you saying Josh is coming out of the closet? I mean I know he like Jeeps, but now hes taken it to far. :-* ;D

Shawn

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
The question is...How many pages of this $hit can you come up with you bunch of homophobes!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Is that a dare? Are you crazy, did you forget who we are?:eek: You know we could do this until Admin shuts down the site!;) ;D

Shawn

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think in order to prove that the foot pictured is not Josh's, he should post a pic of his real foot in the same position. Then we could all be judges.....

(that sounds kinda creepy like a foot fetish thing huh...... oh well)

We need PROOF!!!

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
you dont wanna see his real feet ,,,,, shawn and i have ,, but we have real strong stomaches ,,, the average person ,, would blow chunks ,,, at just the thought of a hobbits foot ,,, specially if it wasnt swing from a neck chain ,,,
i noticed a bit of a stink also ,, how bout you shawn ?