• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Proof Tito built the PINK Bronco for himself!

Pretty-N-Pink

Loc.
Clackamas,Oregon
Of course we're saying that picture is not of Josh's foot! For one thing his foot is much wider, and despite David's hobbit claim Josh's foot is hairless, well except for the big toe which looks like the wolfman. ;D

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
does anyone remember in the movie stripes with bill murray the part in the boot camp scene where they name the sarge " THE BIG TOE"! well maybe now josh should call himself the "THE BIG TITOE". ( I KNOW ITS CHEESY!!) HA! HA!

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
:cool: My daughter did very well. She finished the race 63rd out of the top 154 female high school atheletes in the nation. Just for our little town in the middle of the midwest to be able to compete with cities like Chicago and New York is something to think about. Her and one other girl on the team are the only two athletes in the state to ever win 5 state chapionships in a row ever! They have both ran varsity since the eighth grade. Anyways....did I mention that I am proud of my daughter....AND I like Broncos too?;D

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
:eek: Oh....and I am not sure I wanna see Josh's feet either? Or were we talking about a pink Bronco?:eek:

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
:cool: My daughter did very well. She finished the race 63rd out of the top 154 female high school atheletes in the nation. Just for our little town in the middle of the midwest to be able to compete with cities like Chicago and New York is something to think about. Her and one other girl on the team are the only two athletes in the state to ever win 5 state chapionships in a row ever! They have both ran varsity since the eighth grade. Anyways....did I mention that I am proud of my daughter....AND I like Broncos too?;D

Glad to hear she did well, and like you said, just getting the chance to represent was HUGE! Hope everyone had a good trip!

Big Titoe Out!

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
How about a name change (with the Avatar to match) to Big Tity Ho?

And those are some cute feet with pink nails by the way!

Shawn

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Josh...holy crap man...you seem to have friends like mine...

"The Big Toe" Tito...I nearly pissed myself after reading that...

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
yup ,, josh can be our sarge "big toe" "tits" "big tits toe" ..
but i dont think he can keep his recruits like shawn and i under controll ,,,, unless he threatens to with hold "parts " .. then mabie ,,,

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
unless he threatens to with hold "parts " .. then maybe ,,,

Hey shut the F up!!:-X Don't be giving him any idea's, whats wrong with you!? I need to talk to your wife and have you straightened up. Let me pay for the parts he's holding first, you never know if he will decide to hold on to them for a future project or something!%) Thanks!;) ;D

Shawn

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
Hey shut the F up!!:-X Don't be giving him any idea's, whats wrong with you!? I need to talk to your wife and have you straightened up. Let me pay for the parts he's holding first, you never know if he will decide to hold on to them for a future project or something!%) Thanks!;) ;D

Shawn
What future projects does TITo have in mind? I thought he had all his projects wrapped up?:-X

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
What future projects does TITo have in mind? I thought he had all his projects wrapped up?:-X

Well I think besides painting his nails Purple he's looking to eventually pick up another. I know he has interest in doing a stock Roadster, or Half cab, hell maybe even pick up and uncut U15. I think he needs to finish the Pink one (top and doors left) and finish the '76 he picked up to flip, then maybe he can start to look for another! I know if was to bring another one home right now, the wife would end him!! :eek: :cry: ;D
He needs to hurry up and finish, theres some good deals out there right now!;D

Shawn

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Maybe we could motivate him so he can finish whats on his plate now, then he can find a nice uncut stocker.

Shawn

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
Maybe we could motivate him so he can finish whats on his plate now, then he can find a nice uncut stocker.

Shawn

I'd rather see him treat us like a REAL friend and let us in on potential deals, since he is all tied up with the current projects. Anything out there TITo?

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I'm sure he would be more then happy to pass on any info he comes across. He spends enough time cruising the NET, I'm sure he comes across goods from time to time. I heard he found an uncut '69 but it was to far of a drive otherwise I think he would of snatched it up. Email him for the info if he still has it, I'm sure he would be more then happy to hook you up.

Shawn

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Hey Tom, shoot em your email and I will put you on the craigslist advise list of good deals. I'd be happy to spread the good deals that I find!

mr incredible

Bronco Guru

Shawn

awww..whats wrong shawn ,, pointing out just how many parts ol tits really just gives away ,, aint to good for us is it ,,,huh ? hahaha ..

ol tits ,, does have a heart of gold ,,, this is fact ,,,, but he could verry well controll the two most violent members of his clan ,, just by forgetting what he has stashed in the back yard ,,,who says the mob isnt still in power huh ?
well just call him , god father tits ,,,,

OP
OP
regshawn

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
True, he does have a heart of gold, otherwise he wouldn't talk to us anymore, I think people may be under the impression we pick on him. I mean I'm not the one who painted my toe nails Pink! Best part is I don't think he knows when to take us seriously or not!? Group hug........um.....Josh..............Is that a flash light in your pocket!??? WhOOOOW, how about those bears?

Shawn

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
True, he does have a heart of gold, otherwise he wouldn't talk to us anymore, I think people may be under the impression we pick on him. I mean I'm not the one who painted my toe nails Pink! Best part is I don't think he knows when to take us seriously or not!? Group hug........um.....Josh..............Is that a flash light in your pocket!??? WhOOOOW, how about those bears?

Shawn

it sounds to me ,, like ol pinky ,, handles anything that might be like a flashlight ,, in tonto's pocket,, the proof is in the puddin ,,,,,,,
you would think , that she would learn , when he is approachin with a thriller ,,,, she should turn tail and rrrruuuuunnnn !!!!