• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD PRP Suspension Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigrockbronco

PRP Daily Driver front seats and 39" rear bench. Not perfect but in great condition. Minor wear from the seat belt (see pic). I'd rather not ship. $725. Call or text 903-277-2226.

IMG_20140309_142007_941.jpg

IMG_20140309_142027_050.jpg

IMG_20140309_142110_575.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
bigrockbronco

bigrockbronco

It's not that I don't want to ship, I just know it's gonna be expensive. I don't want to waste my time getting quotes for people just to say that's too much. If you want to get a quote yourself, the front seats weigh about 17lbs each and the bench is about 25lbs my zip is 71854. They could easily fit in one big box. I can box them up and drop them off at a terminal for you. Just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.