• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Radiator

Nevada Kid

What aftermarket radiator are guys running in their broncos? I have a "70" and want to get a radiator from Sumitt but can't find a specific one for my year. Are there any that will work from other places or what size am I looking for? Width and Height?

jw0747

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Why don't you have a local radiator shop restore yours? If not, order one from one of our Bronco vendors. They'll have a darn good one that fits.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
Our Bronco vendors have saved my bacon numerous times but, why do we tend to think that a Bronco parts vendor is the only place that can get Bronco parts? I bought my last one one from a local radiator shop. It's a staggered tube three pass called an X-Core. It was a better deal, both quality and price. Also no-shipping charge was a bonus.